Stupid question on LE items being sold on the website

Rubiez

It's a stupid question...but I just want to make sure so I don't miss out on any awesome MSF's coming up.
Will the new Flashtronic and Rushmetal be sold on the website?

I've been dying to get an MSF since I missed the last time they came out...
weeping.gif

lara

Yes.

All items released with collections will be sold on the various MAC websites, the only variances being that certain products may not be released in certain markets and will therefore not be available for purchase from that market's specific regional website.

Rushch6

I was told by maccosmetics.com that the upcoming collections will be on the website 07/17 and in the stores on 07/19.

Rubiez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushch6
I was told by maccosmetics.com that the upcoming collections will be on the website 07/17 and in the stores on 07/19.

Cool, thanks
cheerleader.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushch6

collections come out @ counters/stores on thursdays and on the tuesday before on the website with 2 exceptions. thanksgiving, stuff comes out the wednesday before, and then stuff comes out the day after christmas.

hunnybun

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
collections come out @ counters/stores on thursdays and on the tuesday before on the website with 2 exceptions. thanksgiving, stuff comes out the wednesday before, and then stuff comes out the day after christmas.

what wisdom. thanks!