Style Black, Black Black Look

Ursula

My daughter wants me to do this look for her for homecoming. It's pretty nifty for a night out. I would highly recommend adding the glimmerglass over the top of this look for a bit of shine. I did that last night and it looked really hot. Today was just for fun. I took it to the mall (in backwards Tucson, AZ) and got quite a few wierd looks. I had a hard time not laughing out loud at people snooty reactions.

Face:
Illamasque Matte Primer
Illamasque Rich Liquid Foundation 205
Illamasque Rick Liquid Foundation 105
HD Powder

Eyes

Greasepaint Stick all over lid and as lower liner below lash line
Beauty Marked allover
Young Punk all over and as lower lash liner
Vaniilla as Highlight

Graph Black liner on water line upper and lower
Dazzlelash Mascara

Cheeks are Notable

Lips
Midnight media Mattene with a bit of night violet in center
Lined with Black/Brown eyeliner by Ulta

661683335_WEZdp-S.jpg

661676292_UHQQj-L.jpg

661683466_38aEJ-S.jpg

661683386_APx2q-S.jpg

661683381_G2ZgB-S.jpg

This is one of those times I wish I was younger and my lips didn't show my age.

661676323_iTjhE-M.jpg

franimal

omg young punk is freakin amazing! your lips are gorgeous, they dont make you look old one bit, I don't know what you're talking about

Fataliya

OMG! I'm from Tucson!! I lived there until last year!! LOL!

I think the look is hot. Especially the eye color. I.Love.It.

Ursula

Quote:
Originally Posted by franimal
omg young punk is freakin amazing! your lips are gorgeous, they dont make you look old one bit, I don't know what you're talking about

You're sweet, but I found that the Black bleeds like crazy right up the lines (aka wrinkles) that are just beginning to form. Dang, wish it didn't require botox to get rid of those. I need to invest in a good wrinkle something or other.

Ursula

Mmmm, the GPS stays put fairly well on top but when I put in under the eye it does migrate some. Gives that smudgy look which is cool until it seeps into that little wrinkle that's right there.