Style Minx and some extra lips

Ladyvirtuous

I have been catching myself wearing Style Minx a lot. I really love that lipglass! Also, I catch myself wearing a lot of pinks and purples lately. Anyway, I have two FOTD's and a LOTD (Lip of the day)​

Hope you like!

First one:

Face: Alima Mineral Foundation Golden 6, Prescriptives Flawless concealer Level 4
Cheeks: Fluer Power
Eyes: Pink Pearl p/m, Hepcat e/s, Nocturnelle e/s, Cassette e/s, Motif e/s (brow highlight), Rose e/s Fibre lash mascara (me no likey anymore), Blacktrack f/l
Brows: Espresso e/s
Lips: Guess, lol.

Second one:

Face: Same as above
Cheeks: Same as above (another thing I catch myself wearing a lot of)
Eyes: Swish e/s, Hepcat e/s, Nocturnelle e/s, Pink Pearl p/g, Zoomlash mascara, Pink Opal p/g (for brow highlight), Blacktrack f/l
Brows: Same as above
Lips: Guess again, lol

And here's the lip that I did:

^^
I was trying to get a pic of my whole face but my lips showed the most. Oh well! My lips were glowing in this pic. Please forget the stupid face, lol.

What I used: Magenta lip pencil, Starlett Kiss lipglass and Melrose Mood lipstick.

I realized that's the only time I can wear the Melrose Mood lipstick.

Hope you liked my post. Any constructive criticism is welcome, thats the only way I can get better so you guys can enjoy my future posts. I really want to get good at this, since I love makeup so much.
smiles.gif

Thanks for taking a look.
winks.gif

KeshieShimmer

I'm a huge fan of style minx and hollywood nights, did you get the lipstick as well?

Ya know Melrose mood doesn't look half bad on you. Though I have a thing with pale lipsticks, but seems like you can rock it.

I love the second eye look it seems to balance out that lipgloss.

Ladyvirtuous

Thanks ladies!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer
I'm a huge fan of style minx and hollywood nights, did you get the lipstick as well?

Ya know Melrose mood doesn't look half bad on you. Though I have a thing with pale lipsticks, but seems like you can rock it.

I love the second eye look it seems to balance out that lipgloss.

I sure did get the lipstick. I've tried it on but I haven't worn it yet. I will find a way to do so.

I was quite surprised how the Melrose Mood came out. I will try this again.

Perple1

You are too pretty for words! I kinda like Melrose Mood on you too.
I see that you are NC45 in MAC and Golden 6 in Alima. How do you like Alima? I wear C6 (NC 45 in SFF) and would love the try Alima. Let me know! thx.

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perple1
You are too pretty for words! I kinda like Melrose Mood on you too.
I see that you are NC45 in MAC and Golden 6 in Alima. How do you like Alima? I wear C6 (NC 45 in SFF) and would love the try Alima. Let me know! thx.

Aw, thanks a bunch!
smiles.gif

In terms of Alima, I really like it. You dont have to put a crap load on to get nice coverage, unless you need to put alot on. (like me, my face is going through some things) I say give it a try, I had to buy six samples to see which one fits me more. Since you are the same shade as me, I say try the Golden 5, 6 and 7 just to see. If there's anymore you wanna know just ask.
winks.gif