Style Warriors Haul *beats on chest*

Strawberrymold

Lustre Drops - Pink Rebel said:
I was curious about these too. Are they like glimershimmers with a better delivery system? How sheer are they? I am a NW45 and 160 in MUFE so by your pic I am a few shades lighter than you I think... how to they show up?
tong.gif
http://www.specktra.net/forum/images/smilies/tong.gif

MissResha

I've never tried the glimmershimmers, so i am not sure
ssad.gif
but...Pink Rebel on me is VERY sheer. its really pretty and i know it'd be hot on a fair chick, just not me. its too cool. which is why i sold it lol. But Bronze Hero is VERY pigmented and not sheer at all on me at least. I love it.

MissResha

Quote:
Originally Posted by StyleWarrior
nice! do u have a swatch of the loose powder bronzer

i do in my haul video on youtube
smiles.gif

nichollecaren

MissResha Just watched your vid...Thanks soooo much, Great info.

I have a question: How does The Milani Tiger Bronzer Compare to the Lustre Drops?

Strawberrymold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
I've never tried the glimmershimmers, so i am not sure
ssad.gif
but...Pink Rebel on me is VERY sheer. its really pretty and i know it'd be hot on a fair chick, just not me. its too cool. which is why i sold it lol. But Bronze Hero is VERY pigmented and not sheer at all on me at least. I love it.

Thanks! I will check them out for sure!!

StyleWarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
i do in my haul video on youtube
smiles.gif

ok thanks, i just realized id already watched ot, but didnt notice it at the end of the video

mac_addict.gif

MissResha

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichollecaren
MissResha Just watched your vid...Thanks soooo much, Great info.

I have a question: How does The Milani Tiger Bronzer Compare to the Lustre Drops?

swatches of Milani Tiger Bronzer on the left, MAC Lustre Drops on the right

milanivsmac003.jpg

milanivsmac004.jpg

milanivsmac005.jpg

milanivsmac006.jpg

differences, obviously the colors are different. Milani's Tiger Bronze is more of gold-bronze, while MAC's Bronze Hero is bronze-bronze.

Texture-wise, Milani's is thicker, almost the consistency of a face cream. While MAC's is very liquidy. Which is also why it's in a squeeze-bottle.

hope that helps
smiles.gif

MissResha

god i hope not LOL (for my wallets sake). but the milani one IS very pretty. and i love how it rubs in like lotion.

Latest posts