Styli-Style

Bobbi John

Does anyone use any of the Styli-Style products, especially the 24 hour liners and long-lasting lipsticks? Good experiences? Any difficulty removing? I have heard recently about the products but have not used themor even know where to purchase them locally. I have seen online sites , however.
:confused:

goodbyexxkitty

I've never tried those two products but I do have two of the Plastique glosses and I love them! You can get it at Rite-Aid, CVS, and Walgreens.

astronaut

I heard EnKore talking about these and I'm very interested in the pencils. I have not used pencil liners in years due to the smudging. He also says that they are soft and smooth. I might try them one day, but since I just bought 5 Stila smudge pots, I don't think anytime soon lol.

Bobbi John

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodbyexxkitty
I've never tried those two products but I do have two of the Plastique glosses and I love them! You can get it at Rite-Aid, CVS, and Walgreens.

Thanks.

CantAffordMAC

i've used the line & seal pencils, they work so good. They don't smudge at all (i have this really pretty blue color)

I've used the liquid liner, it was like a marker. It worked great but watch out because it dries out semi quickly.

thats about all I've used. I get them at CVS. I'm really interested in the glitter lid liners ( i think thats what it is)...they have this gorgeoussss display at CVS of a blue sparkly eye

Dreamergirl3

i love their flat eyeliners. Though I've noticed I usually have to set them with a same color powder eyeshadow so it won't budge, but I usually do that with every pencil I use, so it wasn't a hassle. I'd def recommend checking out this brand!

jenii

I like their flat lip liner pencils a lot. Soho is probably my favorite nude lip liner ever. That + Instant Gold lustreglass = hot. I get lots of compliments on it.

Their flat eyeliners are nice, too. I believe I have Tokyo, which is like a blackened green. It's either Tokyo or London, I don't remember exactly which one, but it's pretty gorgeous, and the flat tip makes it easy to do a smooth, even line.
smiles.gif

They have a special sharpener for these pencils, but I recall only spending like a buck or two on it, so it's worth it.

I get their stuff at a little beauty supply store at my local mall, but I notice they're also starting to stock Styli Style at some CVS locations.

xsnowwhite

looove the flat liners! I have a black one and i have had it forever that thing lasts a long time.
They come off no prob with makeup remover but dont really budge until you take it off (unless you really smear your makeup, but even after I cried once it didnt come off.)
Its virtually impossible to get the line wrong so if you are worried about that as well it is no problem getting a nice even line.

macedout

just bought 24hr liquid liner in black, love the applicator tip, i have a shaky hand and was able to line w/PERFECTION! thought i could never do it, gonna go to cvs and haul some more.....highly recommend, at $5 a steal :0

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesesilverstar
How do you sharpen the flat liners?

They make a sharpener especially for them.

reesesilverstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
They make a sharpener especially for them.

Cool. I didn't know that. I haven't seen it in the display. I'll ask next time.

Thank you