Sugarpill Cosmetics (Shrinkles makeup line!)

SmokeSignal16

^Yeah I have had that happen a lot. I'll check my status on my tracking #'s and see it has (Delivered Front Porch) written on them and I run and look and not see them and immediately freak out, and it just turns out my mom or sis tossed my box by the door so I didn't see it lol.

Leigh-Cheri

Everything looks so gorgeous! It's a shame I am transitioning away from brights right now (graduating soon, and I can't justify buying colors I won't be able to wear at work).
ssad.gif
I'd love to splurge! The packaging is adorable too. If she makes cosmetics bags with the same cute designs, I'd be all over that.

AudreyNicole

So excited! My order arrived today, and just opening the box and seeing that bright pink paper, and a handwritten note from Amy got me super excited.
lol.gif
I ordered Tako, Poison Plum, Tiara and Lumi. Everything is so beautiful and bright and I am getting ready to place another order right now. I want a few more of the loose shadows and the rest of the pressed ones, but I have to order a few at a time. Now I just have to decide what I want most.
greengrin.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
Enjoy all your goods! I love my loose shadows, I'm debating on what else I want to order next!

Which ones do you have?

I just placed my second order and got Absinthe and Royal Sugar loose shadows and Midori, Afterparty and Dollipop pressed shadows
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Which ones do you have?

I just placed my second order and got Absinthe and Royal Sugar loose shadows and Midori, Afterparty and Dollipop pressed shadows
smiles.gif

I'm glad you got ur stuff. Let us know what you think of them.

I'm also really itching to place a second order! I really want to get Absinthe and Lumi loose e/s as well as Tako and Midori.

tthelwell

Quote:
Which ones do you have?

smiles.gif

U will LOVE both Absinthe and Royal Sugar!!! They r perfection! I also love Dollipop! Midori is not the greatest but it is still pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I'm glad you got ur stuff. Let us know what you think of them.

I'm also really itching to place a second order! I really want to get Absinthe and Lumi loose e/s as well as Tako and Midori.

Lady get Absinthe NOW! U will LOVE!!!!
greengrin.gif
And Tako is the most divine matte white ever!

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by tthelwell
Lady get Absinthe NOW! U will LOVE!!!!
greengrin.gif
And Tako is the most divine matte white ever!

lol, u're such an enabler
girl_devil.gif
placing an order this weekend
greengrin.gif

SmokeSignal16

Quote:
Which ones do you have?

smiles.gif

I got all of them except Tiara, Goldilux, and and Lumi. I might be picking up some pressed shadows but I will try and fight the urge lol.

wvc75

I finaly got my order in !! All I can say is that I was so excited to get my shadows that I took off what I was wearing just so i could play with all the sugarpill sweetness that had just arrived!!! Is that crazy or what?
th_crazy.gif

lilMAClady

My package arrived on Monday and I absolutely LOVE all of it!! It's so much fun, bright and creative. I'll be updating my blog with an FOTD, pictures and swatches tonight. When I'm done I'll post a link.
smiles.gif

lilMAClady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
Do you live with other people?
I've had the occasionally, "Oh. I tossed it over here, thought you'd see it." moment with my family.

Nope, only me myself and I. Thanks tho!
smiles.gif

abbyquack

Yay I finally submitted my order today! I ordered 2 of the palettes and Goldilux and Lumi loose eyeshadows. I am sooo excited to get them, and hopefully I'll be able to get more later
smiles.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
Yay I finally submitted my order today! I ordered 2 of the palettes and Goldilux and Lumi loose eyeshadows. I am sooo excited to get them, and hopefully I'll be able to get more later
smiles.gif

I can't wait for you to get your stuff!
smiles.gif
I saw that you made a Glamour Doll Eyes order too... I just placed my first one of those yesterday.
lol.gif
I love getting makeup mail!
cutey.gif

AudreyNicole

I am trying out my Sugarpill stuff today, and I am BLOWN AWAY by these pressed shadows. As much as I love MAC, I can't stand their matte shadows. They are impossible to blend. These, however, are amazing. I am wearing Tako in the inner corner and as a highlight, with MAC Beautiful Iris on the lid, Poison Plum in the crease, and MAC Designer Purple Pearglide to line. LOVE it. I have Dollipop, Midori and Afterparty on order, and I am definately going to order the rest of the pressed shadows as well. Now I wish I would have ordered them all right off the bat.
lol.gif

Edit: Posted a FOTD here: http://www.specktra.net/forum/f166/s...7/#post1912974

abbyquack

Quote:
I am trying out my Sugarpill stuff today, and I am BLOWN AWAY by these pressed shadows. As much as I love MAC, I can't stand their matte shadows. They are impossible to blend. These, however, are amazing. I am wearing Tako in the inner corner and as a highlight, with MAC Beautiful Iris on the lid, Poison Plum in the crease, and MAC Designer Purple Pearglide to line. LOVE it. I have Dollipop, Midori and Afterparty on order, and I am definately going to order the rest of the pressed shadows as well. Now I wish I would have ordered them all right off the bat.
lol.gif

Edit: Posted a FOTD here: http://www.specktra.net/forum/f166/s...7/#post1912974

Dang this look is so gorgeous, Audrey! I'm wanting the purple pearlglide now, too!
lol.gif
I'm glad you are liking the Sugarpill, just makes me even more excited to get my order too.
smiles.gif
I did limit myself as well- there were a couple more loose eyeshadows I wanted but I figured if I buy them slowly I will appreciate them more.
yes.gif