Sula Paint-and-Peel Nailpolish

Dr_Girlfriend

Does anyone have any experience with this product? I discovered it the other day when I was in Ulta. It's acutally pretty cool! Reminds me of the Tinkerbell polishes when I was 5... just better quality.

Dr_Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDontKnowMomo
I saw these in Ulta and was curious also!

I bought "watermelon" and the metallic top coat. I'll let you know tonight if I like them.
winkiss.gif

Dahlia_Rayn

I used them and was so disappointed in the coverage that I returned them, but some of the online nail gurus have done great swatches with them. I wish they would have worked for me, since they have fewer chemicals then normal polishes. Oh well, it's probably better for me to not have nail polish that peels off, since that's already something I like to do, no sense in feeding a bad habit I guess.

Dr_Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlia_Rayn
I used them and was so disappointed in the coverage that I returned them, but some of the online nail gurus have done great swatches with them. I wish they would have worked for me, since they have fewer chemicals then normal polishes. Oh well, it's probably better for me to not have nail polish that peels off, since that's already something I like to do, no sense in feeding a bad habit I guess.

I felt the same way. Kind of like the MAC polishes, pretty color and bad coverage. Felt like I had to apply 4 or 5 coats. Not worth $9.00 that's for sure

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlia_Rayn

same here, i peel anyway