summer 2007 foldout mailer

LadyC23

I received mine today as well. I really liked the eyeshadows from the Moonbathe Collection. I try not to get too excited because the colors are always different when I see them in person.

cno64

Think I can pass on this one; brown is just not for me.
It was fun to look, though!
And I'll probably run amok when C-Shock comes out!

bebs

I just got mine today too.. and the sunstrip packaging just doesnt look good.. but for slimshine it says avable now
ssad.gif
but its not

Diskordia

Did anyone recognize that on the Slimshine page it says AVAILABLE NOW ? but it's not online, I really wonder when these will come out

EmbalmerBabe

The Sunsational lashes look so cheap...like Halloween drugstore 99 cent cheapies...I hope they are better in person.
Thanks for sharing the pics! I wish I got mailers with all the $$$ I spend on MAC.

ette

I got this - it's gorgeous! I'm lucky, I get almost everyone of MAC's mailers. Probably because I'm on about 10 mailing lists lol...

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityRaine
please tell me the first link was of a guy cuz there was an awful lot of stubble!

I had to look twice, but yeah, the stubble over the lip and face convinced me!

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdirenzo
how do you get mailers?

Well I only started getting mailers this year (just Barbie and Slimshines/Moonbathe/Sunstrip) and the only reason I can think of why is because I have a customer file with the freestanding store (I never purchase from them online). I just signed up last fall and it's not like I buy alot, so I guess who they send mailers to is random.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityRaine
please tell me the first link was of a guy cuz there was an awful lot of stubble!

It's a guy, no question. I don't know why people think that MAC should be subjected to using only female models, when their motto says "All Races, All Ages, All SEXES".