Summer 2010 Sneak Peek!

SmokeSignal16

So I was on facebook just now and saw some new products coming out this summer from Urban Decay! Looks like it will be a nice summer!!!!

wowza, @urbandecay411's new summer products were delivered w ... on Twitpic

When I enlarged the photo it shows:

De-Slick in a Tube

Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in Bodyguard and in Halo

All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Finishing Spray

and..

De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Finishing Spray

choochoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif

SassyMochaJess

So I was on facebook just now and saw some new products coming out this summer from Urban Decay! Looks like it will be a nice summer!!!!

wowza, @urbandecay411's new summer products were delivered w ... on Twitpic

When I enlarged the photo it shows:

De-Slick in a Tube

Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in Bodyguard and in Halo

All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Finishing Spray

and..

De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Finishing Spray

choochoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
[/quote

These sound great. Can't wait to hear reviews...

Twinkle_Twinkle

I'd love to try these because I was considering getting the Ben Nye Final Seal, but am wary about using it on a regular basis. Maybe this will be very similar. I hope so.

sailordom

I can't wait to see how they work out! I get crazy oily in the summer heat, so I hope those finishing sprays will help.

ChloeCariad

I'm definitely interested in the finishing sprays, but does anyone else think the bottles look really cheap? Apart from the tube, they don't look like they fit in with UD's packaging. Although, you know, I am looking at just one picture...

arlingtonian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeCariad
I'm definitely interested in the finishing sprays, but does anyone else think the bottles look really cheap? Apart from the tube, they don't look like they fit in with UD's packaging. Although, you know, I am looking at just one picture...

I am interested in them too but I'm afraid that the cheap looking spray pump will release too much liquid and mess up my makeup. They should have put it in mini aerosol cans! I guess I'll wait for reviews before I purchase.

sailordom

Temptalia has info on the summer collection:
Urban Decay Summer 2010 Collection

I'm bummed to see that the two things I was most interested in trying are exclusive to Macy's and Urbandecay.com. No Macy's stores in North Texas carry UD (at least AFAIK; the UD Web site also doesn't list any Macy's in its store finder).

While I'm OK with buying the nail polishes based on swatches/reviews, I don't want to buy the setting spray I'm interested in (De Slick) without trying it out first in the store.

SmokeSignal16

^Yeah I work for Macy's and the only ones that carry UD are in the west coast that I know for sure. I'm going to get these off macys.com since I'll still get my employee discount and see what will happen. I know Urban Decay should be having another friends and family coming soon, I know there was one in April last year so maybe they will have it on sale soon!

shimmergrass

i think with the 30% off, this is the best time to buy their new summer items. i just ordered the all nigher spray and summer of love palette.
smiles.gif
so excited!!

Nicnivin

I totally just ordered the Summer of Love palette, De-Slick in a Tube and De-Slick Oil control Makeup Setting Spray! Can't wait to get the shipment.

bubbleheart

The nailpolish set looks gorgeous but as I cant order online (Canada) it doesnt seem it was meant to be lol.