Sun spots!

Uchina

I have too many so-called "beauty" marks. I wish my mom slathered me with sunscreen since birth, at LEAST on my face! While I make up for lost time (spf 45 every day!), what can I do to reduce the appearance of dark marks on my face?

Kim.

I know how you feel, I've done some googling and I'm trying a bleaching cream for freckles and sunspots with 2% Hydroquinone along with regular use of sunscreen.

aeni

i'm going to start trying bleaching cream too. there has to be some laser removal treatment for something like this if they can reduce varicose veins and scars!

natalie75

Concealing sun spots!

FINALLY, I have found the solution thanks to MAC!! I have tried the every bleaching product out there btw.

I attended a basic "Technique" event at my local MAC counter done by one of the Profession MUA's listed on MAC website. It was a basic class, but I did learn things and was thrilled that she stayed after so that I could talk to her about how to conceal my sun spot on my cheek.

She wiped my makeup off and said it had a "purple" tone. She mixed Morange lipstick and NW25 (I'm NW20) concealer and applied with a concealer brush and evened it out with her finger.

I bought the concealer but had spent so much at that point that I thought I would B2M the lipstick later.

Last night, I realized that I had an eyeshadow that I had bought on ebay that was unusable that might work. So I mixed the NW25 concealer and "Stencil" e/s until I got an exact match to the swatch she had given me. It worked PERFECTLY!!! HTH