Sundressing MAY 2006

Patricia

doesn't look like i need anything really, i always get so excited but numb at the sime time everytime i look at the pics of new collections coming up, cos then they look so different in person and on me... so i dunno

lippies: none of them interest me so far, looks like stuff i already have, maybe the coral pink one? not sure

lipglass: the pinky one looks cute, but not sure, i'm more of a lipstick girl anyway

eyeshadows: blah, blue one looks cute too, but i already have tilt, guess i'll have to see how different they are in person

don't care about pp, pigments or beauty powders so that's about all for me!
wavey.gif

Patricia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonodara
You know, I am wondering if she is wearing Tanarama lipstick with C-Thru lip glass in the picture?

i'm pretty sure it is...
smiles.gif

sonodara

Awesome!
smiles.gif
I actually went and bought both of them last night. Love them! I am wearing this combo on my lips today.
smiles.gif

so_siqqq

Ooh, I'm loving the eyeshadows! Those colors I would use on a daily basis! And the beauty powder looks pretty.

Cocktail_party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
Yes!!!! No oranges or peaches or bright pinks!!!!

I second this
ssad.gif
Those colours work best for me...oh well.

user79

I like this more than the Culturebloom collection but I'd have to see it in the store, the purple and gold pigments look nice.

user2

I want:

* Tres Cher Lipglass (I hope it's like Flash of Flesh!)
* Relaxing e/s (if it's copper, I'm buying it!)
* Fontainbleu (hey there's something pink in it!!!)
* Li Living Pink (PINK!!!)
* Gold Dusk Pigment (is it like the old Gold pigment?)
* Softwash Pigment
* mayyyybe a Beauty Powder!

litlaur

I don't really like the postcard/model photo. Does anyone else think it looks a bit clownish? Maybe each part (eyes/lips/cheeks) would be better on their own, but together it's kinda scary. I do like the collection though. I think it's a nice balance of color and neutral.

I'll probably get a couple lipsticks and eyeshadows and Gold Dusk.

It probably won't get much attention as it's a matte brown, but I really like Bateau! It looks like a nice, rich brown.

Patricia

mac is doing so many repromotes and rereleases lately! c-thru again here! (wasn't it repromoted not long ago?) and fine china, madame b, good as gold, elle, pink clash, pretty please, idol eyes and black tied...