*** super newbie alert! * 7 FOTD's! ***

briiisa

Wow you are so talented, love the looks, I think my fav is the smokey brown too, it makes your eyes really pop, awesome.

janwa09

Wow all of your looks are gorgeous! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your looks in the future
smiles.gif

user79

As per FOTD forum rules, you must post the products you used, otherwise the thread will be moved to the Say Cheese forum.

Please familiarize yourself with the FOTD Guidelines here: link

Baby Mac

You look great... do you wear a self tanner at all? Or is your skin naturally that lovley colour?
Im trying to get my skin a similar shade...as your first pic...or is it bronzer?

kitten

hey everyone! go check out my original post, i included a list of stuff that i used.
sorry i didn't do this to begin with :/
i honestly didn't think this post would get any attention!
if you have any addition questions, feel free to pm me! i don't bite...HARD!

and p.s. moderators, i am soo sorry. can you please move this back to the fotd board?
smiles.gif

marreyes38

omg ur so not a noob at this...u do ur make up better than me and i've been trying to perfect it for months now...(sad)

i still dont dare wear colors like those...stickin to newtrals for now

GREAT LOOKS BTW...you look adorable...

c00ki312

all looks are amazing! i esp love the tropical eyes and the first one. you have great skills and one of the feww people that can pull off red e/s
greengrin.gif

almmaaa

Lovely looks you should do some tutorials I love how pigmented the mufe eyeshadows are wow do they last long thruout the day??