Super Orgasm?

nunu

that sounds exciting! Orgasm has been in my wishlist for a while but i never bought it, now that there is extra gold flecks in it i want it more than the regular one!

cassitassi

I don't know, the original orgasm was too shimmery for me. But maybe they'll make the gold flecks bigger so it's more glowy like angelika?

mariecinder

Ooh interesting. Orgasm was my love for a long time, used it everyday (even hit the pan!) so I can only imagine how pretty this new one must be!

Kuuipo

Orgasm was my least favourite NARS product....I left it behind in a restroom practically new. It doesn't even make a good highlighter for me either, and its too sparkly and not really a natural colour. Hopefully, they will make the "super" kind less orangey, add a little brown and rose.

Love Always Ivy

... wouldnt that just be gilda topped with luster?

if i wasnt a compulsive NARS collector, id pass ... but alas i have a disease

aziajs

I am definitely interested. Orgasm didn't really show up on my so I would love to see something bolder.

MacNeill59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
Orgasm was my least favourite NARS product....I left it behind in a restroom practically new. It doesn't even make a good highlighter for me either, and its too sparkly and not really a natural colour. Hopefully, they will make the "super" kind less orangey, add a little brown and rose.

if Orgasm was less orange, and more brown with pink.....then.....it wouldn't be orgasm.....it would be a different colour. It seems nothing is wrong with orgasm, its just not the right colour for you. Didn't you try it on before you bought it?

purrtykitty

Boy, they sure know how to milk something for all it's worth, don't they? But, I'll still check it out (being as I actually have a Sephora store to go to now). I find that the regular Orgasm is a bit to shimmery for my liking, though...so this probably won't fly with me either.

rbella

Sign me up for this one! I love orgasm. My only wish for the current product would be for more of the gold to show on me so this sounds perfecto!!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I am definitely interested. Orgasm didn't really show up on my so I would love to see something bolder.

Same here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassitassi
I don't know, the original orgasm was too shimmery for me. But maybe they'll make the gold flecks bigger so it's more glowy like angelika?

I agree. The regular one is already way too shimmery for me too!
yes.gif

xxManBeaterxx

Mann sooo not fair. I really wanted orgasm to work out on me, but IT DOESNT WANT TO SHOW UP!! I went through 1 orgasm blush in 4 weeks because i had to apply a ton of product and it still didnt show.. I think im a tad too dark..