Suqqu and Japanese cosmetics!

shellygrrl

Staff member
Suqqu's very hard to track down outside Asia and the UK, it seems. And expensive! I was on, I believe, the Selfridges website looking at their products one night. Holy crap.

Shypo

These may elude me, despite my interest in the Suqqu brushes, until they're more readily available.......

Miss QQ

Neicy - What do you have?

Just a month ago, I got the cheek brush, eyeshadow quad Mizuaoi, balancing cheeks Momozoe and creamy glow lipstick 03 Tsuyazakura. I wanted eyeshadow brush L and eyeshadow quad in Himesango but these were out of stock in Bangkok, where a friend who was traveling was kind enough to help me buy them. I don't have Suqqu in my country too. I love what I got, the products themselves as well as the sleek and practical packaging. I'm thinking of getting a few more items soon if I can get another to help again. Maybe Himesango, eyeshadow brush L and another creamy glow lipstick or moist version.

Neicy

Hi,
I have the Cheek brush, the S, M brushes and have the L brush and the large Powder brush on the way from a friend.

I have quads 10 and 11. I will be getting the new LE's with cream color sent with the other brushes.

I love them! :)
The brushes are expensive, but an investment .
I can't find any lip colors that are pink enough for me.
The blushes are ok.

Does anyone like Kose Addiction? My MUA friends have me hooked on the Japanese mu!