suspicious looking eyeliner?

macfabulous

that looks real 2 me, i bought that exact eyeliner over a year ago from mac! boot black. but i think thats the only colour it comes in so you wouldnt notice it, the ma rec'd it at the time. nuthin spectacular IMO! HTH!

splattergirl

its bottom looks weird, I see there are some more ebay listings with it, who knows if they are faking even the eyeliner already!

gildedangel

No, I have seen this eyeliner before, MAC does/did make it. Whether it is fake or not, the picture isn't clear, but it does look like a real product from MAC.

redambition

it's definitely a real product, but whether this particular one is real or not I can't tell from the photo.

User27

Splattergirl could possibly be right. This item, mac mac liquid eye liner 2.5ml makeup mac cosmetics makeup,liquid eye liner,m, is Boot Black according to Sunny from Totoec Technology Co. located in China. He also has Liquidlast Eye Liners in 12 colors(Spunsilver, Molten Sol, Visionaire, etc.), Liquidlast Eye Charm(clear fluid), Liquidlast Liner w/ "Waterproof Eye" on bottle base, a Fafi eyeliner as well as a lot of mascaras, pencil eyeliners and fluidlines...old square and newer round packaging. I don't know if hers particularly is fake but now know they are currently being faked. Imagine what kind of info you could get out of these guys if flirting was involved.
th_LMAO.gif