sweetie cake not only for nordies?

brookeab

I was over at MUA and a girl said that she asked her MAC counter about sweetie cake and the woman that worked there said they would be getting it in. The girl there said that it is a prom collection, but that MAC chose to make it available other places besides nordies. I sure hope so!

Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
Pleeeeease let it come to UK!

Ive already asked mac and have been told it won't be released outside USA

blueglitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
Ive already asked mac and have been told it won't be released outside USA

cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
Noooooo

angelamarie

At the Next at Nordstrom event today a girl asked the SA if Sweetie Cake was Nordstrom exclusive and she said that it won't be! It will be available eevvveeerrrryywherrreeee!!!!

MargaretD

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueglitter
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
Noooooo

I'm sure you could get a custom purchase. And picking out items won't be difficult provided other kind members post their great pictures as usual.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by coy
What is the official release date for sweetie cake??

So far...4/13 unless it's changed.

pinkfeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_doll_713
Yesss! I am so glad its not just at Nordstroms!

You and me and my wallet, ahhh the relief!

I was wondering how to get around this - was thinking of returning some perfume I got as gifts at Nordies and was hunting like mad for the stinkin box and cant find them....sigh of relief!

I thought I was going to have to march in there with just the bottle and be a big ole bitch just to get a store credit or exchange or something, they gave me a big hassle cause I didnt have the "sticker".

Whew!

allan_willb

i dont think it really matters if it gets released every where because u cudd just call the 1800 number or go online or shop on nordstrom.com

allan

blueyedlady87

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan_willb
i dont think it really matters if it gets released every where because u cudd just call the 1800 number or go online or shop on nordstrom.com

allan

Yeah, but if can just get at the store you dont have to pay shipping and you get it right away, versus waiting a week.
smiles.gif

blueyedlady87

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfeet
You and me and my wallet, ahhh the relief!

I was wondering how to get around this - was thinking of returning some perfume I got as gifts at Nordies and was hunting like mad for the stinkin box and cant find them....sigh of relief!

I thought I was going to have to march in there with just the bottle and be a big ole bitch just to get a store credit or exchange or something, they gave me a big hassle cause I didnt have the "sticker".

Whew!

Lol! I've done the whole sneaky return thing. I've gotten quite good at returning things. The trick is to be assertive and look important. I returned a year old pair of pants (no tags, well worn) I decided I didnt like anymore and got $90 store credit. Lol.

BTW, I *love* the quote in your signature!

pinkfeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan_willb

allan

Well for me it does since I have a PPID card, so I need my discount. Thats why I was miffed about it being a Nordies exclusive.

pinkfeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_doll_713
Lol! I've done the whole sneaky return thing. I've gotten quite good at returning things. The trick is to be assertive and look important. I returned a year old pair of pants (no tags, well worn) I decided I didnt like anymore and got $90 store credit. Lol.

BTW, I *love* the quote in your signature!

Ah good job !! Yeah I need to clear out some stuff and should do it anyway and be more assertive but some of the those old ladies in cosmetics are just nasty - they think they own Nordies or something.

I live by my quote, I learned the hard way from a close friend no less. Thanks !!

V2LUCKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelamarie
At the Next at Nordstrom event today a girl asked the SA if Sweetie Cake was Nordstrom exclusive and she said that it won't be! It will be available eevvveeerrrryywherrreeee!!!!

YAY! You don't know how happy that makes me! That means I won't be as broke as I thought BUT still broke. (I get to use PPID discount)