swimsuit choices...*pics*

caRpediEm17

alright so im starting to look at swimsuits for summer...
im definitely getting this one:
bikini3.jpg

i was looking at this swimsuit..they are the same swimsuit, juSs different colors...and i need help choosing juSs one...preferably one that i might be able to mix and match with the first swimsuit:
bikini2.jpg

bikini1.jpg

there is also a basic, coffee colored one...

help would be much appreciated...thanks! oh and if it makes any difference, im not really tan, but not too pale either...

kaliraksha

Yeah i think the third pic would go best with the first one.. but if i remember a pic of you from an old post i think the second color would look better on you? so it depends on if you want to mix and match? Oh man... no coffee color one... i dont think it suits paler skintones? Good luck!

caRpediEm17

this is me, im juSs a lil paler now...but yeah i am going to mix and match the swimsuits, but if the turquoise is going to compliment my skintone better then do you think it will still kinda go with the first swimsuit?
DSC01167.jpg

ramonesbrat

I agree that all three would be great with your coloring. The top one is my definite favorite. The second one is a super cute color, but I like the third because it's a more "unexpected" color.
smiles.gif

caRpediEm17

alright then im going to get the first one and the third one...theyre both cute AND i can mix and match...thanks ladies!

Delphi373

Wow you're really pretty! I 2nd the turquoise with your skintone...but they are all really cute.
smiles.gif

caRpediEm17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasMixtape
Am I the only one who thinks it looks like the plain-coloured swimsuits were coloured on in Paint?

yeah im almost positive the colors are computerized because they had like the same pose, same swimsuit, juSs a different color for some of them...like its prolly easier to juSs do that than to put on ALL the different colors

roxybc

I love #3, I actually have that pic saved on my computer!! Such a cute suit, & I love bright colors like that.