Switching foundation from Cle de peau...What next?

Umalicious

I have been wearing Cle De Peau Refining Fluid Foundation in color 030 for years. I need to reduce the price tag of my products, so must find a new one to love. I loved the color it matched my skin perfectly and the lightly dewy finish is perfect for my slightly dry skin. There are so many options out there its ridiculous! What is a good color and texture match to my beloved Cle de Peau favorite?

Umalicious

I'm not a makeup professional, nor would I call myself a makeup junkie, more on the natural side. If I find something that works, I usually stick with it. So, I would call it a solid medium coverage. It never felt cakey. I usually don't use too much, unless I was performing at night, I like my skin to shine through just a little, and for daytime I would often mix it with my sunscreen for a light finish. When my melasma (hyper pigmentation) is at its worst in the summertime it never quite covered it absolutely, but evened things out enough to make me feel beautiful.

shellygrrl

Staff member
90-something percent of Specktraites aren't pro makeup artists, either (nor am I). I only asked so we can help you better. :) That said, the first thing that came to mind was Armani Luminous Silk Another one you can look at is Neutrogena Healthy Skin (if you really, really want to save some money). I'm not sure about a shade match, but you can try doing a comparison on findation.com