Synchro skating show look

KTB

Ladies (and gents) I need your help. I'm the team captain of my synchronized skating team and our coach has asked me to figure out how we're going to do our make up this year.

Our music is a spanish tango piece and our dresses are black with red underlay under the skirt.

I found this look
DSCN2504aa.jpg
by snowkei that I love but am not crazy about the purple with our dresses. So I have a few questions ...

-what colours would you use if you were to change up the colours?
-what's a good blush for all skin tones? I'd rather only have to buy one for the team.

Thanks so much in advance. I'm sure I'll have other questions as we get closer to competitions and shows.

frocher

I think Nars Sin looks good on just about everyone, so does Dollymix. I would apply them with a very light hand for a strong eye.

KTB

Cranberry could be very nice if I can find it. I'd heard that about Dollymix before so am glad to have some reinforcement of that thought.

JGmac

Back in my day, we called it precision skating! I miss those days!

I'm not sure about the Canadian website, but Cranberry is still available on the US website if you can't find it at a counter. I like the idea of dollymix as it can be layered on darker, and the ice has a tendency to wash everyone out terribly.

Stormy

A little OT, but you're a synchro skater? Me too!! What team are you on? Good luck this season!
smiles.gif

KTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy
A little OT, but you're a synchro skater? Me too!! What team are you on? Good luck this season!
smiles.gif

Yep I am
greengrin.gif
I skate on a Masters team now out of Picton - Ice Wine

Where do you skate? Good luck to you guys.

Stormy

I skate Adult out of Nashua, New Hampshire. We're a brand new team caled Team Encore.
smiles.gif

lil_kismet

I'm a former figure skater/ice dancer and thought I'd pop in and say hello!
smiles.gif

I love watching precision skating... it deffffinitely requires MUCH teamwork...

Dollymix is definitely a good option for a great POP of colour on the cheeks
smiles.gif

KTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_kismet
I'm a former figure skater/ice dancer and thought I'd pop in and say hello!
smiles.gif

I love watching precision skating... it deffffinitely requires MUCH teamwork...

Dollymix is definitely a good option for a great POP of colour on the cheeks
smiles.gif

HI!!! I used to ice dance when I was younger but sadly moved to an area where there weren't any male skaters so had to give that up
ssad.gif

It's cool to see that there are a few of us on here
smiles.gif