take a look thanks xx

MACATTAK

Here is a thread about this seller: http://specktra.net/showthread.php?t...ight=sdnatalie. They said her products were authentic.
smiles.gif

X_SiN_X

I have bought from her, she works for mac and she sells authentic products very nice chicki too i might add
smiles.gif

wolfsong

X_SiN_X: If you want to continue buying from her i wouldnt post that info - specktra has 'spys' (read: grassers) for MAC and ebay on here that report sellers/members who breach MAC's/ebay's rules. I dont agree with what those people do, and they have been responsible for members on here having their Pro card or ebay account revoked for selling MAC (i know, if they weren't doing something 'wrong'...), still cowardly of them though - they sound at least own up to the member if they do that.

Just a word of caution x

p.s. Have you added them to the good MAC sellers list (one of the threads at the top of the counterfeit MAC section)? Thats a safer way of letting people know they are selling authentic MAC. I will edit this message to read '................' when you have read it. I suggest that you edit the post above this one the same way
winks.gif