• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Take me back in time to be a 50's kinda gal...

Hilly

Hello! I did a tutorial on my Crisis Hotline Partner Meredith while we were taking calls.

Enjoy
smiles.gif

Starting off....

IMG_0836.jpg

Apply Bare Study Paint Pot, or UDPP to the entire lid...all the way up to your brow.

IMG_0837.jpg

Apply Femme Fi or any tan-ish shadow to 2/3 of the lid and a little into the crease. Stila Oasis would do fine too!

IMG_0838.jpg

Apply Stately Black to the outer 2/3 of the lid. It will kinda over lap into your gold shadow. You can use any dark grey like Knight Devine here. I used a 217 brush.

IMG_0840.jpg

This is how it should looksie!

IMG_0841.jpg

Now in the outer 1/3 of your eye, dab (don't brush) Carbon eyeshadow. This will deepen your outer V.

IMG_0844.jpg

Take Creme Royal (from the antiquitise smokey eye pallet 2007), Stila Oasis would do fine too, and go into your inner bottom lashes to brighten the eye up.

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

Now take MES, Sea and Sky (the dark side) and use your 219 pencil brush to do the outer 1/2 of your bottom lashes.

IMG_0847.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

Do your highlight. I used the holiday pallet eyeshadow, Honey Lust.

IMG_0849.jpg

Now I forgot to take a pic, but I did some wingly liner using my Blacktrack Fluidline and an anglerd brush. A 208 would work.

I can't do other people's mascara, so I had Meredith do her own lol.

IMG_0850.jpg

Get saucy and use some really red lipstick! We used Red, She Said and put Plus Luxe Lipglass on top.

IMG_0851.jpg

Now we had some glitter...where shall it go?
Inner corner of her eyes of course! It is reflect Old GOld glitter. Just a lil bit goes a long way!

IMG_0852.jpg

Rock the MSF scene. I used Soft and Gentle.

IMG_0853.jpg

We're done!

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

IMG_0859.jpg

Us!!

IMG_0860.jpg

"Crisis Hotline, can I help you?"

IMG_0861.jpg

Lndsy

She looks great, the lips are so pretty and I love the pop of blue! Good job!

uh_oh_disco

Super pretty! Very glam. An easy way to apply mascara to others is to roll some onto the back of your hand, place a tissue under their lashe's with their eyes closed and paint it on with a brush. Front and back :]