Takin it back to Lingerie

HeartOfSilver

Out of curiosity, why do you put makeup on the tip of your nose? I am guessing that there is a rhyme or reason to what you choose as well, care to share?

Love the look, by the way, but I have to say I am partial to you in bright colors
winks.gif

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartOfSilver
Out of curiosity, why do you put makeup on the tip of your nose? I am guessing that there is a rhyme or reason to what you choose as well, care to share?

Love the look, by the way, but I have to say I am partial to you in bright colors
winks.gif

To hightlight it. It's one of the high plains of ones face . . . soooo I highlighted my browbone, cheekbone and bridge of nose
greengrin.gif

blueyedlady87

looking fabulous as always! i was just wondering if you knew how the fast response eye cream works on bag-iness and dark circles? Also, can I use it on my top lid to moisturize? I've been looking for a good eye product. TIA!

HotPinkHeels

i love ur FOTDs sonrisa-they're constant motivation for me to try new things and keep experimenting with colour no matter how lazy i may want to be *kisses*

Glitziegal

Gorgeous...you are so talented. I love the soft looks on you, and Lingerie lipstick is divine on you.