Tampa Bay Area anyone?

DevinGirl

You can't tell me there's not at least one MAC-loving, cosmetics freak like myself living here! C'mon ladies! I live in Clearwater, FL & the MAC store is inside a Dillard's (Westfield Mall) & I'm tired of dragging my husband along! Plus, I need some lovely friends to go out & show off all of my looks with! FL girls, what's up???

makeupgal

Hi DevinGirl....you can count on me to shop any time. I live in Tampa and ALWAYS go the M.A.C. store at International Plaza. Just send me an e-mail and I can give you my contact info.
smiles.gif

DevinGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupgal
Hi DevinGirl....you can count on me to shop any time. I live in Tampa and ALWAYS go the M.A.C. store at International Plaza. Just send me an e-mail and I can give you my contact info.
smiles.gif

Yay! You got it! Now I just have to wait until I actually have some $$$, but hopefully that won't be long. Thanks for the response
smiles.gif
Look forward to going broke with you, lol!

Cosmopolitics

St. Pete girl checking in here. I like to go to the Sephora in International and the MAC in Dillard's at Tyrone Square (aka "Tampa Bay's best-kept secret").

DevinGirl

Quote:
St. Pete girl checking in here. I like to go to the Sephora in International and the MAC in Dillard's at Tyrone Square (aka "Tampa Bay's best-kept secret").

Awesome! I PMed you!

AudreyNicole

I live in Pasco county just near the Hillsborough County border! I go to International Plaza most often, but I will get my fix anywhere I can which includes Brandon Dillards, Saks at Westshore, Tyrone... I have been to them all!
smiles.gif

chickatthegym

Hi FL beauties
smiles.gif
I am in Fort Myers, but I was wondering if anyone knows if the Sarasota frestanding MAC store takes depots? Thanks tons!