Tan Question Help!

Raevyn

I'm PPP, so I don't know anything about tanning, so I need your help!

A girl I work with went to Fiji for a week and got a slight tan. She's now got light (though visible) strap marks going over both her shoulders. She's Maid of Honor in a wedding this weekend and the dress is, of course, strapless.

Does anyone have any ideas or recommendations on ways she can cover or blend the tan lines in a bit? Product recommendations would be great too. She doesn't wear make up usually, so it probably needs to be a bit simple to do.

TIA

NicksWifey

If I were her and she has a bit of a tan going on and wants to cover the tanlines, I'd buy one of those moisturizers that has gradual amounts of sunless tanner in it. That way, she can pretty much control how much she gets. Usually, the sunless tanner in those moisturizers is diluted enough so that you only see a tan change gradually until you reach your desired effect of color. I usually find after a week, I totally max out in color as dark as the lotion can go.
Maybe Jergens Glow or Dove's Energy Glow, those are two drugstore brands I'm familiar with. I prefer Supre Hempz moisturizer with bronzer. You can usually find that at tanning salons. Just tell her to find something in the drugstore that's a moisturizer with a hint of sunless tanner or something that says with gradual tanner. After a couple of days, her tan lines should be covered
smiles.gif