Tannersville, PA CCO (The Crossings Premium Outlets)

Bidds626

Re: Tannersville, PA (The Crossings Outlets)

hey all

I was at this CCO today and they had a decent amount of stuff- highlights being:

Both Heatherette BPs and Fafi Belightful IPP
Matte2 Shadows and meet the fleet
McQueen- pagan, haunting, otherworldly
Hullaballoo highlight powder
Light Flush MSF
nice foundation and concealer selection
a Zandra lipstick
Fringe brush sets
Finery Lip sets
Stylistics lipstick
night light pigment, reflects blackened red glitter and i believe pinked mauve

purchased:

Pink Finery Lip set ( been lusting after blueblood FOREVER....)
Alpha Girl Beauty Powder
Light Flush MSF
Blanc Type e/s ( was supposed to be rose blanc but the girl got the wrong one and i didn't realize till in the car...oh well...)
and I living Pink e/s

was debating a brush set but wasn't too thrilled
saw a pretty purple e/s with a silver shimmer but don't remember the name... any ideas?

doll.face

Can't wait to go here soon!! I'm going to look forward to winter just because I get to visit this outlet as well as the one in VT. Hooooray for snowboarding!!

sass000

I went to this CCO yesterday and here is what I noted they had:

About 40 or so lipsticks, lipglasses, lip stuff (a few heatherette items including bonus beat and some neo sci fi including soft & slow lip glasses)
Some face stuff (green face cleanser, and a few other face items)
A few blushes
Heatherette powder
About 25 eyeshadows (including some metal x shadows in fusion gold and sixth sin and a few duos including family silver)
About 6 pigments and about 5 fluidlines
A few brush sets and some liquid foundation
Also some regular sized brushes ( 219,208 and 1-2 others)
They also had false eyelashes

AliVix1

i was just there on sat the falsies they had were heatherette shes good and shes bad lashes!

Ladydee91500

Bumpity bump - I'd also like to know - anyone hit up this cco recently? If so can you remember what they had?
mac_addict.gif

bella1342

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladydee91500
Bumpity bump - I'd also like to know - anyone hit up this cco recently? If so can you remember what they had?
mac_addict.gif

tempting and shadowy lady e/s palettes, also well-plummed (is that the name?) and both fafi palettes

the holiday warm pigment set, a few cremesheen glosses, LOTS of shadows, around 10 pigments, i don't remember the blushes, but I think a few of them were the beauty powder blushes.

Honestly the selection sucked and the last two times I was there I had to search just find something I'd like to buy.

Edit: Dame Edna l/s and Cool Heat shadows

Sass

I went to see for myself and yes, this CCO has limited MAC. I was in awe. They had a Heatherette lipglass, a lipglass from BBR collection, shadowy lady and tempting quads...219 and that large foundation brush...they had a cocomotion pigment and a lot of others which was nice since my CCO only carries about 3 or 4. They only had 4 MSFs...the natural/shimmer ones. Ummm and that's all I can remember.

Sass

I was there this past Saturday and the only things I noticed was that Cocomotion pigment was gone, Eversun powder blush has been added and the Fafi #1 quad has been added and I bought one of those. They have a lot of good LE eyeshadows there, but I didn't feel like looking through them. They beat my CCO when it comes to e/s. Oh and they have two creamsheens up there. I bought one in Partial to Pink.

That's all.

Sass

Studio Fix Fluid - NW45 and up and also NC45 and up.
MSF Perfect Topping and Refined
239 brush...

That's it.

Sass

Nope I haven't been back to the CCO (not much there from my experience), but I love Camelback! Ha!

Sass

This place never ceases to upset me, but then again every time I go in there it's dead. The only thing of value could be they have Volcanic Ash Exfoliator. Pigments...Mutiny, Chartreuse, Teal & Gold Mode ... which I picked up except Mutiny. Ummmm...lots of MSFs...two from Color Craft, but it wasn't any of the "popular" ones. That's it.
ssad.gif

MACForME

Wow! I guess no one has been to this CCO in awhile. I was there this past weekend. They had alot of the same stuff.. Some Hello Kitty, Tartan Tale items have arrived. Some Metal X items.. Lots of Beauty In A Box kits.. Naked Honey items, Monogram compacts.. lots of single e/s, Mineralized e/s, and palettes.

Hope this helps someone!

mellyerxs

I went here earlier in the month and scored 3 Liberty of London Eyeshadows! I wish I bought more! They had poste haste and partylicious from A+O and I never picked it up... I wish I did. :(

mosha010

I went there a couple of weeks ago. A lot of skin stuff blushes, the leg sprays, not so much eye shadows but quite a bit of lipsticks

Icecaramellatte

I went here yesterday. This CCO was very different from others I've been too. They had products out but all the boxes were empty. You had to give the tester to the SA who found the product for you behind the counter. I did a quick look so I don't remember much.

-Meteoric CSG
-Strictly Plutonic CSG
-Galaxy Rose CSG
-Roman Holiday DCSG
-Strength lipstick
-Plum Dandy lipstick
-a bunch of other lipsticks that I believe are or were permanent
-Glamourdaze Holiday 5 shadow palette - one in green case and one in beige case
-Glamourdaze nude glosses set
-Glamourdaze Holiday green brush set
-all the shadows only had testers out no boxes so it was not so easy for me to scan what they had.
-I remember outre and moleskin and a bunch of tartan tale and some mega metals which I bought. Dalliance I already backed up so I didn't ask for that one. I asked for 3 but the SA said one was sold out (a light pink shadow). I don't like this system at all.

I did get Unflappable and Spectacle of Yourself.