Tarte Amazonian 24 Hour Blush - Show your Love!!!

Tendertoni

Hello Ladies!

So....I just purchased the Tarte Amazonian 24 Hour Blush in Flush and I am IN LUST!!!!! This blush is sooo pretty! I plan on buying 2 more before the Sephora sale ends. So far Tipsy is going on the list and I want to get Exposed but I'm not sure if it will show up on NW 45 skin.

Ladies post why you love these blushes (cause I know ya do!!!) and if Exposed is a yes for NW 45 skin!!!

MissTiffany2U

I LOVE these blushes!! I have all of them, except Dollface and a few LE colors that came in kits... Exposed should be here tomorrow as I just ordered it during the Sephora sale. These blushes are pigmented, apply smoothly and stay on all day. I can't say enough good things about them. I will report back on how Exposed shows up on me but I'm NC45... I was also concerned if it would just blend right in.

Tendertoni

I just looked in the mirror and this blush is still going strong. I put it on at 7:00 this morning and its after 3:00 pm! This makes my somewhat oily skin so happy!

MsTiffany2U...please let me know how Exposed looks on you when you receive it. I am dying for a nice neutral blush and I think this can be it!!

I feel like I'm cheating on my Nars blushes for these (Nars!! You know I love u baby!!!)

Come on ladies..you know you love them!!! Shout it out!!! LOL!!!

GlamQueen21

Tipsy is amazing!!! I bought it in the summer and I have used it a lot and it's one of my favorite blushes ever! I will have to get more of these soon!

DILLIGAF

I'm going to suggest Natural Beauty. If you love Flush you will love this one as well. Its a nice red. I also own Tipsy which is a gorgeous peach on me. Gives my face a nice glow. I can't say enough about these blushes.

User38

amen to that Dili.. I have Exposed, Tipsy, Nat Beauty and Flush... a good representation of colours which I wear.

the wear on these is incredible and the texture is divine.. for the price, you cannot get better!

elegant-one

What about Blissful? I just swatched these last weekend but didn't get any because Sephora was insane busy. Now I can't remember which ones I liked but I think they were Blissful & Flush. Now I wish that I would have written down which ones I like :)

Tendertoni

I'm going to suggest Natural Beauty. If you love Flush you will love this one as well. Its a nice red. I also own Tipsy which is a gorgeous peach on me. Gives my face a nice glow. I can't say enough about these blushes.
Thanks DILLGAF!

I have Natural Beauty and Tipsy in my cart. I still haven't made my final decision. Tispy is a definite but now its' between Natural Beauty and Blissful...and maybe Dollface. Decisions decisions!

Tendertoni

What about Blissful? I just swatched these last weekend but didn't get any because Sephora was insane busy. Now I can't remember which ones I liked but I think they were Blissful & Flush. Now I wish that I would have written down which ones I like :)
I was looking at Blissful too! No ones really mentioned it but it looks so fresh and pretty! Damn you Tarte for making such delicious blushes!!!! LOL!!

elegant-one

I was looking at Blissful too! No ones really mentioned it but it looks so fresh and pretty! Damn you Tarte for making such delicious blushes!!!! LOL!!

There were quite a few really good reviews about Blissful in the Sephora review section. Plus, I really loved the color on when I swatched it.

Tendertoni

ok..so i bit the bullet and placed my last order with Sephora before the F&F sale was over.
sale.gif
I ended up with Tipsy and Amused. I cant wait to get them!!!
nanaparty.gif

Thank you ladies!!! You're the best!!!

PixieDancer

I have these blushes in Exposed and Adored
Ordered Tipsy with my Sephora F&F.
If it's as superb as my first two Tarte blushes, I will be thrilled! Can't wait to try it out!

User38

you did good Pixie, enjoy.... these are all good. I am thinking of getting dollface too.. but I have way too many pink blushes. I love Exposed

PixieDancer

you did good Pixie, enjoy.... these are all good. I am thinking of getting dollface too.. but I have way too many pink blushes. I love Exposed

I know EXACTLY what you mean Her Greyness! I used to think it was only a good blush if it was as PINK as a Barbie doll box! LOL Now, Exposed and Nars Madly are my go-to "natural look" blushes!
Hope you like Tipsy Tendertoni! We're trying it together girl!

ElvenEyes

I wore Exposed for the first time yesterday and am totally in love! I already have and love Dollface and Amused. I want to get either Tipsy or Blissful, but not sure which one is softer on me. Oh, I want them all because they are so pretty and natural looking!

User38

Debi, Tipsy is a reddish coral imo.. so Blissful might be softer on your colouring. I just wanted the brightness in all the colours I chose.

sss215

Trying to figure out what color to get. I have almost all the colors they offer, but in another brand.

califabulous

I am waiting for Flush and exposed to come as part of my FF haul from Sephora. There was not enough color payoff for tipsy and I am assuming exposed will be the same. I hope not! I really want that as my neutral everyday blush. I think Flush and Natural Beauty are the only colors that will show nicely with my tone....but all the colors are beautiful!!

TXBeautyBaby

No one mentioned blushing bride but I really love this color it is an amazing plum color. It gives me a nice winter glow, I'm an nw48 for reference.