Tarte Amazonian 24 Hour Blush - Show your Love!!!

brittbby

You did? Which ones? It's so weird. They've stopped sending me emails about specials.
Ugh! That's dumb that u arent getting the emails! I got flush, tickled, and passion. Looks like they ran out online... But you work for sephora so maybe they will have them in store... =\

MissTT

Those shades don't sound familiar to me. I don't think we have them in store. Grrr! I got Dazzled in gratis and I'm really impressed with Tarte blushes. I definitely would have picked up others. My daughter tried it before I did and she likes the longevity. She wanted to take it to college w/ her but naw I couldn't part with it. I offered her a MAC dupe and she said, "pass." MAC doesn't last.
I just checked my account and it said I was unsubscribed to emails. Also I am a male. LMAO

brittbby

Those shades don't sound familiar to me. I don't think we have them in store. Grrr! I got Dazzled in gratis and I'm really impressed with Tarte blushes. I definitely would have picked up others. My daughter tried it before I did and she likes the longevity. She wanted to take it to college w/ her but naw I couldn't part with it. I offered her a MAC dupe and she said, "pass." MAC doesn't last. I just checked my account and it said I was unsubscribed to emails. Also I am a male. LMAO
Hahahaha hahahaha!!! Lmao. Sephora got your preferences all jacked up. I really do love tarte blushes. They last forever. Probably my favorite blushes of all. I wish I had grabbed 2 of each -_- Im sure someone would've wanted them... They sold out really quickly. Boo.

boschicka

Has anyone noticed that Flush is back but is a completely different color now? It used to be described as a deep berry, now it looks super pale and is described as a pinkish berry.

http://www.sephora.com/amazonian-clay-12-hour-blush-P278610?skuId=1577915

Anyone bought the holiday Chic to Cheek deluxe blush set? Little blushes are hard to resist,and the colors look great.
[h=1][/h]