Tarte Cosmetics?

boschicka

6689d658_20140126_155952.jpeg

boschicka

is the top one the new "Flush"? it looks like the pink one, Dollface
yes, top one is the new flush. in the pan only, it's similar in idea to dollface, but side by side, the new flush is a deeper, more mauve pink. haven't swatched them though to compare on the skin.

kirsten

Used my new 20% Ulta coupon. New flush on left, old flush on right.
1b30a8c7_20140126_155823.jpeg
[/IMG]
Ooh the 20% coupons work with Tarte? Very good to know! I just started using their BB cream primer, just as a primer and foundation and I must say it's amazing. Provides a decent coverage and best of all totally minimizes my pores and stays put.

boschicka

I just started using their BB cream primer, just as a primer and foundation and I must say it's amazing. Provides a decent coverage and best of all totally minimizes my pores and stays put.
I'm a platinum Ulta member, so most of the coupons they email me are good for prestige brands. Not sure if that's true for other levels of membership.

User38

yes, top one is the new flush. in the pan only, it's similar in idea to dollface, but side by side, the new flush is a deeper, more mauve pink. haven't swatched them though to compare on the skin.
That's weird .. flush is deep already.. lol. oh well, I am not repurchasing any of these blushes. they are too dense for me now.

boschicka

That's weird .. flush is deep already.. lol. oh well, I am not repurchasing any of these blushes. they are too dense for me now.
ha, sorry, i meant the new flush is deeper than dollface. but it's much paler than the old flush. so confusing! get new names, tarte!

RayannaBanana

Since they changed the foundation shades I have no idea which one I need in the Amazonian Clay Foundation. I use to have Fair. I ordered a Fair Sand it's way too dark, also got a Fair in a swap and it is the same as Fair Sand. Now I have 2 and I don't know what to do with them. I'm thinking I either need Ivory or Fair Beige but I'd like to see swatches and get rid of the 2 I have no use for first.

mel33t

Does anyone use their moisturizing eye cream? This is my second pot and I think they changed their formula. It feels super greasy and takes forever to sink it. The one I had before was thick and creamy and moisturizing... This one, not so much. Anyone else have this issue??

tamikajodha

I absolutely hate the CC primer. It looks so uneven and it makes my face look SUPER dry. Had to return it. :(

Anaphora

I just got my order from the F&F sale and love everything so far.

I got:

Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Golden Pink: lightly pigmented, heavy on the moisture, and glides right on. A definite MLBB lipstick.
Maracuja Oil Rollerball: Hoping this will help my dry skin and patchiness.
12-Hour Brightening Primer: Used this today under just some Missha BB cream and it felt great.
Lights Camera Flashes mascara: Great and doesn't itch my eyes
Lash curler: I have smaller eyes, so it fits perfectly. I love it so far.

What else is everyone loving recently? I'm wondering about their foundation.

ViolaS24

I seriously was NOT planning on picking up anything from Tarte, but this looks promising.

http://www.temptalia.com/tarte-amazonian-clay-eyeshadow-palette-v2-fall-2014

Do I really need another neutral palette though?
blink.gif

makesmesmile

I seriously was NOT planning on picking up anything from Tarte, but this looks promising.

http://www.temptalia.com/tarte-amazonian-clay-eyeshadow-palette-v2-fall-2014

Do I really need another neutral palette though?
blink.gif
My thoughts exactly! I'm all about neutral palettes and this one looks promising. Not your ordinary neutrals at all.
I think I need it!

Anaphora

Nice haul! I picked up both of the Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundations as well as Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara and the Rainforest After Dark Palette during the sale. My thoughts exactly! I'm all about neutral palettes and this one looks promising. Not your ordinary neutrals at all. I think I need it!
How are you liking the foundation? I was planning on getting NARS Sheer Glow, but I'm sure the Tarte one would be better for my super sensitive skin.

makesmesmile

How are you liking the foundation? I was planning on getting NARS Sheer Glow, but I'm sure the Tarte one would be better for my super sensitive skin.
It's great coverage, but it takes a bit of work to blend it in and make it look natural. I love everything medium to full coverage, but I can't stand looking cakey.
Sheer glow is my all time favorite and ingredients are actually decent. You can build it up beautifully, so it gives you the coverage and never looks cakey, which is nice.

Monsy

i have been loving a lot of tarte products lately

maracuja creaseless concealer - THE BOMB. Full coverage, no creasing, great staying power and almost glowy finish to it. Love it. So ridiculously pigmented
Tarteist eyeliner - truly the best black eyeliner I have ever tried. extremely black, does not budge, goes on super easily. formula of the gel but glides like a liquid
tartalette matte eyeshadow palette - if you like matte eyeshadows this one is MUST HAVE

Tarteist eyeliner

mel33t

i have been loving a lot of tarte products lately maracuja creaseless concealer - THE BOMB. Full coverage, no creasing, great staying power and almost glowy finish to it. Love it. So ridiculously pigmented  Tarteist eyeliner - truly the best black eyeliner I have ever tried. extremely black, does not budge, goes on super easily. formula of the gel but glides like a liquid tartalette matte eyeshadow palette - if you like matte eyeshadows this one is MUST HAVE Tarteist eyeliner
I'm sold!! Also, those wing skills :love:

LavenderPearl

i have been loving a lot of tarte products lately maracuja creaseless concealer - THE BOMB. Full coverage, no creasing, great staying power and almost glowy finish to it. Love it. So ridiculously pigmented  Tarteist eyeliner - truly the best black eyeliner I have ever tried. extremely black, does not budge, goes on super easily. formula of the gel but glides like a liquid tartalette matte eyeshadow palette - if you like matte eyeshadows this one is MUST HAVE Tarteist eyeliner
What brushes do you use for blending? It's so seamless ;_;

Latest posts