Tarte Eye Couture 'Day-to-Night' eye palette

MACLovin

Does anyone have this? I just ordered it yesterday from Sephora.. I have been drooling over it since I saw it in store a couple months ago.

Sephora: Tarte Eye Couture Day-To-Night Eye Palette ($182 Value): Combination Sets

(if you click that link ^ you can zoom in and see all the shadows up close)
P216910_hero.jpg

Quote:
What it is:
A luxe palette of versatile hues formulated with Tarte's signature skinvigorating ingredients.

What it does:
Glamorize your eyes with the Tarte Eye Couture Day-To-Night Eye Palette. It holds everything you need to go from a soft, simple daytime look to smoldering, smoky eyes for night. Plus it's paraben-, sulfate-, phthalate-, synthetic dye-, synthetic fragrance-, mineral oil-, and propylene glycol-free.

What else you need to know:
This rich purple quilted palette, adorned with a gold lock and key, houses 10 Eyeshadows (five in the bronze family and five in the charcoal family), a double-ended Brush With Greatness eyeshadow brush, and a double-ended brown and charcoal Eyeliner.

I can't wait to get this thing in the mail!!
bigheart.gif
The colors are all super wearable, and gorgeous. Plus it comes with a 2-sided brush and 2 eyeliners (which one MUA reviewer said was comparable to UD 24/7 liner but I'll reserve my judgement for when i am able to test it out myself). It got really great reviews on both Makeup Alley and the sephora site, plus I have swatched the colors in person and the shadows are really smooth and pigmented.
thmbup.gif

I just think it's an awesome deal -- 10 shadows, 2 liners, and basically 2 brushes, all for $44.. not bad!

And seriously.. how GORGEOUS is that case? I just love it.. that deep purple is so pretty. I want a purse made out of that material!
drools.gif

So yeah, I will give my full review when I get the package in a few days.
th_DANCE.gif

MACLovin

Okay I officially love this thing..
greengrin.gif
All the colors are wearable and smooth. I like that you can use them wet or dry too.. and the darker colors make awesome liners with a wet angled brush. This palette has a permanent home in my purse!

The shadows stay put until I take off all my makeup at night, especially when used wet. The lighter pink color is great as a highlight for me (NW15), and the purple with the gold shimmer is sooo pretty
heart.gif
...and the liner... it is lovely! Very smooth, I'm impressed!

Maybe one day I'll get the nerve to post a FOTD!
001_unsure.gif