Tarte treasure chest

starbucksmocha

Hi!

Has anyone tried the Tarte treasure chest from Sephora? What's the color payoff like on the eyeshadows??? Is it good value for the money?... it sure seems like it. TIA.

Got it
smiles.gif
The payoff is awesome! I prefer the top tier of shimmery shades, those are not chalky, but some of the matte shadows in the next tier down are a little chalky.

All in all, and excellent deal! Not a fan of the bulky case though.

mae13

Can anyone compare this year's version versus last year's Vanity case, particularly the eyeshadows?

I love Tarte palettes, but the Vanity one did have less pigmentation than I'm used to.

Boasorte

I saw this in Sephora today, just really discovered this brand, and I like what I see, I like the shimmery shades as well
smiles.gif

fets

I asked my friend to get me one since I am not in the US. I have the one from 2007's holiday collection and I liked it! That's the reason I don't wanna miss this one this year
smiles.gif

lipglass_junkie

I got this at the Sephora F&F sale, and so far I like it, I haven't been able to play with it a lot though. Love the matte colors I've used so far, and most of the shimmer shadows. My favorite is the dark brown with tons on gold and pinkish shimmer. The only dissapointment was the light purple shimmer color. I was hoping it would look like that on my lid, but it came off greyer and much darker. It was a pretty color, just not the one I expected. But looks like that's the only miss so far, so it's lookin good!

FiestyFemme

My mom just got me my Sephora catalog today... I moved out 4 months ago and never updated my address. Guess I need to get on that! Wish I knew about this during the F&F sale, but I may see if I can't get it for Christmas. It looks so pretty!

Boasorte

thanks!
Right now I'm working on gettingthe eyeshadows, and I am buying palettes and what not, then the lippies, then brushes