Tasty earrings ....

MzEmo

ok girls so last night i was searching for a tote bag for hours and i can across this awesome site that had a lot of cute and fun accessories at
http://ku-ki-shop.livejournal.com/ So then i said that i can try this too since im not willing to buy it online. so my result....
tasty1.jpg

tasty2.jpg

The hooks arent on yet cus i have to buy them sometime soon so i can wear em. what do u guys think of this style?

jenii

So cute!! Kinda makes me wish I had pierced ears, but my hair's so thick you can never see my ears anyway. XD

MzEmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberleigh
Those are so cute! How did you make those??

after looking at sites that sold those kind of earrings i saw they made it out of clay and i realized i had clay so then i made it. you just form it to look however you want. whether its chocolate cake cupcake or cookies or what not you can make it out of clay

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Its Modeling Clay. which is different from the Clay you would use to make a pot with . (just to be more specific)

They are very cute! I wouldn't wear them as earrings but they would make Fantastic little pendants for necklaces or bracelets!

enraptured

Aw, those are really cute! I'd love to see them on.
smiles.gif
I actually have always liked that cutesy style of jewelry. Maybe you could open your own online shop, eh?
smiles.gif

franimal

those are too adorable. you should start selling those. i cant tell with the size but it seems like theyd be kinda heavy on ur ears.

pearl

Those are adorable! I don't think I could personally pull them off though. O~O
When I saw the title of the thread I was thinking kinky and edible, LOL

kaliraksha

Those are adorable... they would be so funky and cute on a bright pink long cardigan replacing the buttons with different candies--- ooh imagine candy corn!

Willa

Wow!!!
Thank you sooooo much for posting this
Its actually my earrings style
I love it!
eyelove.gif
cheerleader.gif