tattoo! and abercrombie and fitch model picture

jokers_kick

I turned 16 yesterday, so today my mom took me and I got what I've wanted for AGES.

and before you judge, I've been playing the trumpet since I was 8, and the french horn since I was 11, so it really means something to me.

042106_1520.jpg

and me and my mom were inside of the forum shops at caesars palace and there were two male models inside of A&F and my mom made me take a picture with them. My sweater makes me look rather...large haha.

DSC03985.jpg

JunkaLunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipityii
Did you take the pic in a mirror? (Treble clefs go the other way... or I think they do.)

no thats the right way. (piano) hahah great tattoo, im diggin the shading. is that your first one?

and the second picture is hilarious. your facial expression just completes it all. hahahha

inlucesco

when the a&f model was at my local mall, my boyfriend and I both had to do a double take because we thought he was a mannequin at first. (now that my boyfriend isn't looking, I can do a HOLY CRAP HOTNESS! girly squeal.
winks.gif
)

I love the tattoo. it's very elegant and a wise choice for design.

belleza

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkaLunk
no thats the right way. (piano)

No.. treble clefs are the other way.

Pink_lily

i like the tattoo. very nice shading!

i know it's been asked already, but did you use a mirror to take the photo?

jokers_kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipityii
Did you take the pic in a mirror? (Treble clefs go the other way... or I think they do.)

haha yeah I did :]

jokers_kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkaLunk
no thats the right way. (piano) hahah great tattoo, im diggin the shading. is that your first one?

and the second picture is hilarious. your facial expression just completes it all. hahahha

yeah it is hahaha he was going over one of my lumbar bones in that picture.

jokers_kick

I used my cameraphone, which has this setting where you can switch the way your pictures go. I assure you its going the right direction haha, its just the picture.

it would really suck if it was really like that though haha

serendipityii

lol I was hoping that you did cuz it'd suck to walk around w/a treble clef facing the other way and you didn't even know! I like it though... when I got mine, I was debating between a treble clef & a cross. I ended up getting the cross, but who knows what #2 will be?

midnightlouise

Nice tattoo! I really like it! And btw- isn't it great to have such a cool Mom? I have a cool Mom, and I hope I am one
smiles.gif

Love the pic with the hotties, I bet they liked having their pic made with you, too
graucho.gif

jokers_kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightlouise
Nice tattoo! I really like it! And btw- isn't it great to have such a cool Mom? I have a cool Mom, and I hope I am one
smiles.gif

Love the pic with the hotties, I bet they liked having their pic made with you, too
graucho.gif

aw yes it is! she was really reluctant, but she knows that it's my body...and if I ever want it removed that I'll have to pay haha.

cool moms are the best :]

user3

that sweater does not make you look large
tong.gif

oh Hubba hubba! My mom would never had to "make" me take the pic. I would have jumped right in! LOL

Shanti

I always thought you were older! Anyways happy belated birthday! Oh and the Asian model is pretty cute, hehe.

samila18

I absolutely love your tattoo!! I've wanted a treble clef and/or music notes for a long time now!

wow what hot abercrombie guys
greengrin.gif
I saw one in my mall once with amazing abs.. woo!!! I like how that one on your right is totally touching you! I would have died