i'm getting this next week
it will be part of my beauty themed sleeve

i've been sketching some ideas
i may add a little skull coming out like its pollen

flower.jpg

this is what i haev already
DSCF6249.jpg

littlemakeupboy

well its a lipstick and i got because i'm a makeup artist,i'll be getting hair cutting shears and a razor too,since i also do hair

amandamakeup

I wish I had the balls to tattoo lipstick on me! I love it!! i really want to get a tattoo to represent that im a makeup artist as well... but I have no idea what to do!
I love the flower, its very very pretty!

Glitziegal

That is a fantastic flower, skulls coming out of it would be so frickin' fabulous. I'm loving your tee btw. You will show us more pics when it's beeen done won't you?

Chelly

what kind of flower is that? is it an orchid? whatever it is it's really pretty - very nice sketch

the lipstick is pretty h0t too but what about the hearts? just pretty design? i kinda want a heart tattoo but i'll end up wanting 300 more after i get one lol

lovemichelle

im getting my boyfriends name tattooed on the back of my neck... im scared of the pain so i keep stalling it. by next month it should be done.

Chelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemichelle
im getting my boyfriends name tattooed on the back of my neck... im scared of the pain so i keep stalling it. by next month it should be done.

DONT DO IT!!!