Teacher draws perfect freehand circle

amoona

ok so when i first saw the title i was like "huh? whats the big deal" then i started thinking bout it and i was like "oh wow that's actually hard" and then i saw the video ... wow. that's kinda cool in a dorky way haha.

hyperRealGurl

so very true..... a perfect circle is very hard to draw........ i went through art school and my ass still cant draw a perfect circle....... lol

amoona

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
so very true..... a perfect circle is very hard to draw........ i went through art school and my ass still cant draw a perfect circle....... lol

lol I know it's crazy u would think it's simple but the more I thought bout it I realized how insane that was. MAC Whore is write ... it is freakish talent.

liv

My math teacher did this in class one day, and he was so proud of it that he took a picture of it and left it up on the board for awhile.

My circles always turn out looking like blobs or ovals. lol

Raerae

Heh... Isn't that in some famous book or something about one of the famous painters... And how someone challenged his abilities, and in response to that challenge he drew a perfect circle. Perfection afterall, is perfect.

giz2000

that was very cool...
clap.gif