Teal E/S

drebaby

Hello all, I need help finding a teal eyeshadow thats more on the blue side. i have steamy, shimmermoss, delft paint pot, parrot. I was looking more of along of a true blue/green something along the lines of the loreal hip duo of sassy..the color is great in pan but sucks on the face. thanks!

i was checkin out big t but that seems really close to parrot..does anyone have the macpro teal blue eyeshadow..if so how is that?

nc50 for reference

drebaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoleaxo
i looove teal pigment. or maybe mood ring from heatherette?

I hope they will sell that color on its own soon! thats such a pretty color.

foxyqt

Waternymph is the most gorgeous teal ever! unfortunately it was l/e but you can still find it very easily =]

L281173

I love Milan Mineral's pigment in Teal Me No Lies. It a blue green color that is gorgeous.

drebaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyqt
Waternymph is the most gorgeous teal ever! unfortunately it was l/e but you can still find it very easily =]

Thanks..i have narrowed down to that or zonk bleu!

c00ki312

omg! i put humid over sea me shadestick and it was teal! teal p/m is discontinued i heard so this is the next best thing!

reesesilverstar

Teal p/m got discontinued? Good thing I bought one! So humid over Sea Me turns teal? Good info! My vote is still for teal. I love love love it!

jennifer.

i don't think big t is anything like parrot. personally i think it's closer to a true teal color but on the dark side.

here's an old pic i took of my backup big t (with flash):

bigt.jpg