Teal eye with two different lippies

Safi101

628c85b1_DSC01225.jpeg

So I'm a teensy bit sick of summer makeup and I've been wanting to pair this teal shadow from one of the Mac duos that came out with the Reel Sexy collection with Diva and Violetta so I thought I'd post both versions and see what you guys think! I like how the look changes depending on what lip I'm wearing :).

Face:
-Neutrogena Healthy Skin in 40 Nude
-Mac studio finish concealer in NW25 (under eyes)
-NYX full coverage concealer in 04 (on blemishes)
-The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer

Eyes/Eyebrows:
-Elf brow tamer in darkest color
- Mac Reel Sexy Dynamic Duo 3 (teal in the front corner of the eye, silvery purple underneath lower lash line)
- Stila black Smudge proof liner on waterline and smudged into lower lash line
- Maybelline the Falsies Mascara

Lips:
- Top pic: Palladio Herbal Lip liner in Raisin, Mac Diva Lipstick
- Bottom: Mac Magenta Lip liner and Mac Violetta Lipstick

chola

WOW the two looks are stunning but i think i like the look with violetta better.

Taren Kamilah

628c85b1_DSC01225.jpeg
So I'm a teensy bit sick of summer makeup and I've been wanting to pair this teal shadow from one of the Mac duos that came out with the Reel Sexy collection with Diva and Violetta so I thought I'd post both versions and see what you guys think! I like how the look changes depending on what lip I'm wearing :). Face: -Neutrogena Healthy Skin in 40 Nude -Mac studio finish concealer in NW25 (under eyes) -NYX full coverage concealer in 04 (on blemishes) -The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer Eyes/Eyebrows: -Elf brow tamer in darkest color - Mac Reel Sexy Dynamic Duo 3 (teal in the front corner of the eye, silvery purple underneath lower lash line) - Stila black Smudge proof  liner on waterline and smudged into lower lash line - Maybelline the Falsies Mascara Lips: - Top pic: Palladio Herbal Lip liner in Raisin, Mac Diva Lipstick - Bottom: Mac Magenta Lip liner and Mac Violetta Lipstick
Both are beautiful! But I love purple lippies so I'd go with Violetta :)