Team Boobs

L1LMAMAJ

Haha this is an interesting topic. I love my boobs! Hahaha but they do make me look a little fat when I wear certain tops. I only feel comfortable wearing fitted tops instead of those huge baggy things, if ya know what i mean.

cupcake_x

Do I need to do anything special to be in Team Boobs?
wavey.gif

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
Do I need to do anything special to be in Team Boobs?
wavey.gif

If you got em, you're in!
winks.gif

gabi03

yay i found the thread, i kept seeing the little smileys with team boob signs and i was jealous! I love my 32FF chicas, and they make finding tops, jackets, and dresses very difficult. But I wouldn't give em up for anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
i haven't been without a bra since i was 11 and busting a C cup!
having big boobies so young wasn't fun!

I know exactly how you feel, talk about growing up before you're a grown up...awkward

MACLovin

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
There's all this talk of grand boobage...but...no evidence...

PICS OR IT AIN'T TRUE!

Yeah.. we demand more booby pics!
cheer.gif
cheer.gif
cheer.gif
lol

I don't really have any that I've taken specifically of my boobs, but I was looking at this pic I took of my dog when we were in the car and if you look reeeeeally closely in the window reflection you can see some boobage, haha..

That's all I got for now
tong.gif

miss sha

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1165Cheryl
I had no idea this thread was here, how fun!!! I'm a 34DD-36DD depending on the bra. I love them except they do make me look heavier then I am. I use to have a 23-25 inch waist, dang I wish I still did. I'm on prednisone which cause's weight gain along with a disorder were you gain weight in your upper back and stomach so now I'm around 36, 30, 40. I use to be 36,25,34 and loved it, it's been hard excepting & watching my body change and not have any control about it. Ok, enough negative, sorry about that. I'm glad I found this thread, it's so fun and never thought of looking for these kind of topics here.

Hi Nunu & LMD
cutey.gif

OMG, this is me! I'm also a 34-36DD. Unfortunately, I HATE them because they make me look heavier too. I have hourglass proportions, but my boobs are so big they hide how small my waist is. Only when I grab 'em, lift 'em up, and squish 'em together can you see how small my frame actually is.

I can't wait to lose some weight and get my more proportionate C-cups back.
lol.gif

jungleland

May I join???

I'm a 38D and I'm currently live in Singapore.
You should see the stare I receive from both men and women here!!
And also the difficulty to find my size.
The vast majority of the shops has only padded bras!

Btw, once I went to this really posh department store and while I was browsing the sale lady came to me and stated, not asked really stated " Good morning Madam you are looking for a minimiser!!!
" Hmmmm not really just something that fits and without pads!"
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Sashan

I'd love to join too!

I'm a 32D. I was a 34DD but I lost some weight and it vanished from my boobs first! I kinda like them on the more manageable side lol. Not too small or big. It's much easier to find tops that fit properly now. Anything that buttoned up use to pull and gape round my boobs. I also find I'm more comfortable working out.

Nzsallyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie
If you got em, you're in!
winks.gif

i am getting in on this! i am a 32DD. i love my boobies
tong.gif
they are an asset to every top, and the BF loves em!

chocolategoddes

Oooh, this thread was bumped!
Did anyone watch the True Life "I Don't Like My Large Breasts."? I almost cried watching it because I felt their pain. The attention and getting picked on. The difficulty that goes with buying clothes etc.

I've just started boxing and I have to wear bras that FLATTEN my chest because the bewbs get in the way, especially when I have to get into my defensive stance and my elbows have to be in a certain position.
Frustrating.
ssad.gif

Tahti

Can I join Team Boobs even though I'm totally absent chest-wise? I appreciate the wonderfulness of boobage... xD

5'8 and 32-24-32 ;O I don't bother wearing a bra usually because there actually is no point, lol.

Candy Christ

Grr Tahti, I wish I could go braless! But I can't I'm a 36C, most likely a D because yeah mine are a little too big to be a C anymore. You know what sucks, when you're running and you have to cross your arms over your chest.