Teasing Hair

ladyJ

I have the hardest time doing this. Any suggestions? Which combs and brushes do you use? Hair products? Thanks in advance!

ashleydawn

get a teasing comb... it will look something like this:
Hi_Lift_teasing_comb.jpg

spray your roots with hairspray before you tease too that will help rough it up a bit.

Cinfulgirl

I was also wondering about this,
I did buy the teasing comb but It doesn't work?
I was confused,maybe I don't know how to do it.

User35

I LOVE BIG hair ! I tease whenever I do my hair ( maybe 2 times a week ,at work i have to have it in a bun so i dont bother) I have a great way that works for me I could post some pics next time I do my hair but sometimes I use a thing called a big happie hair bumpit. Weird name but yeah lol. I use them at times

here is the website

Bumpits - Hair Volumnizing Inserts - BUMP IT UP!

I like em and if you are going for that voluminous bump on ur noggin give em a try.

ktinagapay

omg i just learned a new trick annd its hard to explain ...lol so im thinking of making you a youtube video and once youve seen it, im gonna delete it...LOL just cuz i get really shy/embarassed infront of the camera...but i really wanna show you cuz it WORKS. so give me a few days! lol

ktinagapay

hey girly! i made you that video like i said. my sn on youtube is gummybears16 and the title of the video is called 4ladyj! haha..hopefully it helps

ruthless

I bought a teasing brush from Sally's for about 2 bucks, works great. Don't really use comb at all

Penn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktinagapay
hey girly! i made you that video like i said. my sn on youtube is gummybears16 and the title of the video is called 4ladyj! haha..hopefully it helps

I hope you don't mind me checking this out too. Please don't delete it TOO soon, because I really wanna watch it but I'm at school right now.

fingie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktinagapay

OMG you are the cutest thing everrrrrr--I loved the tutorial, I can't wait to try it!
smiles.gif

ladyJ

Thank you so much Ktina! You are the best. I love the video. I bookmarked it so I can watch it while I do my hair again haha!