Technacolor & Plush Glass - Haul, Review, comparison Pics

Ms. Z

All of the eye shadows in this collection are soooooooo pretty; even the ones that I can’t wear.
The Technakhol Eyeliners are very nice too; at least the ones I tried on my hand, Uniform, Jade Way and Smoothblue (I didn’t buy any of these, since they are not LE I can get them in the future.
I am not impressed with the sheerness of the Plushglass,
but I did get one because it does seem to plump my lips just a bit. I don’t know if this has happened to any of you, but I thought it worth mentioning. It’s very hot & sunny here today in NYC; it intensified the heat on my lips; made me feel comfortable.

My haul?
•Ample Pink Plush Glass
•Jeweltone e/s *I have never seen a Purple like this one; I might not wear it but I had to have it!
•Blue Edge e/s *Reminds me of Night Owl, but the color is richer
•Pompous Blue e/s *this one is gorgeous! it might be similar to Bluer Blue, but I will have to wait to get home to compare it.
•Lightshade e/s *I compared this one to Wishful, it’s similar/slightly darker

Macy’s on 34th Street didn’t get B-Rich (a common occurrence at this store); I’m going to have to go somewhere else for that one.

*I will post more pics tomorrow*​

Read additional info
http://www.specktra.net/showthread.p...ht=TECHNACOLOR

I found the B-Rich e/s at Bloomingdale’s yesterday; unfortunately I also added a few more items to my haul. I’m outta control!!!!!!!!!!!!!
•B-Rich e/s
•Confectionary Nail Lacquer
•Wildly Lush *I couldn’t help it, looked great over my Poetic License l/g

P.S. They gave me a Untamed post card and gave me an appointment for the release date.

pugmommy7

thanks so much to those of you who posted pics!!!
clap.gif

i am going to check out the es's and liners tommorrow. i am totally indifferent to the plumpers.
if this does nothing for me i may just have to see if my nordies has the bobbi brown chocolate eyes set. bite my tounge I KNOW!

juli

Nice haul. I was gonna pass this whole collections but now I must reconsider... =P

battipatti

What a pretty haul! I was trying to not buy anything from any new collections, its so hard though!

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
now i think i need pompous blue b4 it sells out. lol

Urghhh I cannot believe that I overlooked Pompous Blue.
weeping.gif
Now, I want it.