Teddy Eye Kohl and Graphic Brown Fluidline

nat9891

Does anyone know how similar these two are in color? Are they different enough to need both? I don't prefer one form over the other, so all I'm really worried about is the similarity in color :confused:

Lady_MAC

I'd love to know as well. Everyones always raving about Teddy Kohl, but I'm a powerpoint girl.

d_flawless

from what i saw on sunday (see my latest post), they actually are close. teddy has that kinda bronze-sheen though, right? (or am i confusing it with bountiful brown?)...graphic brown was pretty though, it was a darker, rich brown with a little sheen

nat9891

Well, that's different enough for me to own both!
lol.gif

scrapbookromance

funny. I just got off the phone with the KOP MAC because they have my stuff on hold (I was just double checking since A Muse is on the website now) and I was asking about graphic brown and new weed. the MA I was talking to compared graphic brown to teddy and said they're almost exactly alike, just one's a khol and one's a fluidline.

for anyone who was wondering about new weed: she said new weed is not metallic and will definately show up on the waterline, unlike sweet sage, and that its darker and richer than sweet sage. its still a more yellow green like sweet sage, not blue green like shade.

Julie

Graphic Brown is so gorgeous. I don't have Teddy Eye Kohl but Graphic brown has the slightest shimmer that makes it look so pretty. I just tried it with my Patternmake Warm Eye Palette and it compliments the colors so perfectly and makes a wonderful deep brown smokey eye.

BlahWah

I'm wondering about those two vs. Brownborder Technakhol as well, since that's coming out later on... I'm guessing it won't have the shimmer... but how much does the shimmer really show on the lid as a line?

Julie

It is noticeable but not overdone. It has just the right amount so that it isn't a boring brown like Dipdown. It's not like u can see it from far away but when u get close it just looks so pretty.

scrapbookromance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie
It is noticeable but not overdone. It has just the right amount so that it isn't a boring brown like Dipdown. It's not like u can see it from far away but when u get close it just looks so pretty.

have you tried it on your waterline? (despite the shimmer)