Teeny tiny haul; first MAC eyeshadow !

Civies

I feel like a huge dork right now ! I just started getting into MAC (Thanks to all you Specktra ladies, I can predict my savings just crumbling!), and of course I was at the mall and there's a MAC counter there so I decide to drop by. I had my heart set on the Style Warrior collection but it won't be released until next Thursday (Boo ! But oh well they're having an event
greengrin.gif
). I felt shameful leaving MAC without buying anything so I decided to get ..

ALL THAT GLITTERS
smiles.gif

And I love it ! I swatched it at the store and it's gorgeousss. I'm not home with it sitting infront of me and I have yet to swatch it. I feel like it's too beautiful to ruin with my fingers ... haha !

Also I got ..

• Revlon Nude Attitide l/s
  • Revlon Pink Pout l/s
  • L'oreal liquid lineur in carbon black
To all you Canadian ladies, the Revlon Matte collection (blush, lipsticks and eyeshadows) are currently all $5.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart.
Also the revlon colorstay liquid foundation is 15% off
smiles.gif

Oh and I almost forgot. I got these cute bright yellow pumps from Spring for $30 ! Fabb
smiles.gif

That's my haullllllllllllll ! Sorry if I bored you guys without pics but I'm so ecstatic about all that glitters
greengrin.gif

EDIT: Went to the MAC store today and picked up peachykeen blush (which I adore) and refined golden bronzer from SW. I'll probably go back to MAC and pick up a few more things from SW.

Ladies, I'm officially obsessed with mac !

GlamQueen21

Nice haulage! All That Glitters is gorgeous!! I love the eyeshadow so much that I could get another one in case I hit pan with my first one.

gildedangel

Hooray for picking out your first MAC eyeshadow! That is such a fantastic color, it goes with everything!

Civies

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
Hooray for picking out your first MAC eyeshadow! That is such a fantastic color, it goes with everything!

Yeah it really does ! I'm glad it's my first. I'll probably start collecting neutrals first
smiles.gif

BeautyPsycho

Congrats on your first MAC e/s! It's a gorgeous one, you'll love it!
smiles.gif

Btw. that's how I am with my new stuff as well, I don't wanna touch it lol

StyleWarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeXedPiNk
Great haul!!! MAC can rapidly become an addiction that swallows your wallet whole
winks.gif

oh so true!!
mac_haul.gif

my 1st mac shadows: mystery, expensive pink, coppering, brown script. i got a quad for em. they all go together pretty nicely

PrincessBoa

I just checked the Shoppers Drug Mart flyer and it saids all Revlon Matte items are actually 10 dollars? :S Not 5.99? xD Thanks! Haha... great haul even if it was tiny xP

hiimemily27

omg yesterday i got my first mac eyeshadow and it was all that glitetrs too! i love itt
btw if you act really sweet the people at the MAC counter give you samples of pigments- and they last forever since theyr mineral eyeshadows! :D

atwingirl

Good for you, what a great shade! I remember my first color, it was Quarry. It seems like once you start you can't stop purchasing, but go slow and build a collection that really suits your needs. I wish I would followed some of the advice found on here because I would not have ended up with a ever growing collection of products that I just don't seem to seem to use! No matter what, have a good time!