Tell me I´m not the only one who does this.!!!

kimmy

i lurked the ex's ex's profile when i was dating him. hell, i even talked to her. he wouldn't stop talking about her (i know, i should have realized then that continuing with him was an awful idea) and i started talking to her. come to find out, the story he told me about her cheating and being a whore was a lie...she dumped him because he cheated (again should have been a clue to me..!)

i don't think it's abnormal at all for you to be curious. furthermore, i think you'd be hard pressed to find a lady that hasn't done similar whether they admit to it or not.
smiles.gif

i do agree with blackorchid on the part that he's with you now and you shouldn't worry too much about it unless something relating to that pops up and causes a problem. it's good knowledge for you to have, but i wouldn't necessarily hold it against him...

User93

Nah girl you're not the one who does it, i extremely worry about the past, about some bitches around etc... And I would lurk at profiles aswell, i even have some fake accounts (who said that? )
But yeah, you are over reacting, first of all, he was with her only for 1 month, then, they obviously broke up, so nothing to worry bout. Even if he left her that a comment, that doesnt mean anything, i was doing oriental dances, trust me, not all the bellydancers are hot. And actually she is a "shaker" just not always in that sense you understood that. And the most important theng - see, even if he lied to you, he only did it cause he didnt want to upset you even a little, is caring about your feelings etc. You are with him now. She is not. She is ex. She is bye-bye
ok.gif
. You are girlfriend. And he feels the best way with you. Its even good that he had that ex and can compare you, and see how much better you are.

Paramnesia

I'm a little sensitive about the ex thing but I just try and ignore it.
I did the whole friends with benefits thing and he told me his ex lived near me, it really freaked me out.

glamdoll

I know that its been posted, but I think you are overreacting. But I do feel you on the e-stalking! lol I did the same thing. hahah and I found a letter from my husband to a girl he met on vacation with his parents before we were together, yeah i was super upset, but thas what you get when you go e-stalking!

kaliraksha

My boyfriend teases me and tells me that I know more about his ex than he ever knew about her - the scary thing - I know he's right!

Lucky1288

Haha, add me to the list of ex-stalkers. I know its bad but I cant help it.

Question: Is it over-reacting if I get upset over something my boyfriend tells me that I didnt ask about? When we first started dating, my boyfriend would randomly bring up things he did in hte past with other girls. It would make me upset because Im not as, uh, experienced as him, so I was self concious. I know at the time he probably didnt realize that it made me upset, cause he doesnt do it anymore, but never the less, was I overreacting about this?