Temptations Pending on MAC Site

shygirl

Hi,

(Mods, I apologize if this topic has been posted already.
smiles.gif
)

MAC has Temptations up on the site now but sale is pending for November 10.

Does anyone know if they will make the items available at midnight? Thanks!

http://www.maccosmetics.com/template...=CATEGORY15826

PrettyKitty

For the first time, I was ready to order it earlier online... because you can't get a pro discount on the holiday sets anyway... but this time it's just thursday! Grrrrr

user2

They also offer an email alert for the Disney TLCs that will be released on Dec 13!!!

And those Caches are cuuuuuuute!!!!

Juneplum

u can order them from any pro store as pro stores usually release a week before the other stores and online. i bought mine yesterday
fluffy.gif

aziajs

Thanks! I was on the webssite earlier today hoping that they would at least be up so I could take a look but they weren't yet.

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
u can order them from any pro store as pro stores usually release a week before the other stores and online. i bought mine yesterday
fluffy.gif

Not here, at my Pro Store it's always the right release date, not one week before.

n_j_t

It's just scary how excited I am to get the cool lipglass set. Seriously. Not normal.

Eye<3Colour

sigh, i just spent 400.00 in two weeks on the the llast collection. i hope these don't sell out quick, cause its gonna be at least 2 weeks b4 i can buy them. sure wish i had a credit card right now!!
smiles.gif