Thank goodness my husband loves me!

purrtykitty

This is from the past month and really most of it is from the past couple of weeks. I haven't even gotten all of Cool Heat yet, and I have some pigment samples and lipsticks from some lovely Specktrettes still en-route!! If you want to know what color something is, let me know!

Pro Store Stuffs
Latest%20Haulin%27.JPG

CCO Stuffs
Latest%20Haulin%272.JPG

Neo Sci-Fi and Dazzleglass
Latest%20Haulin%273.JPG

Random MAC purchases and just the container is new (not all the pencils, lol). I got it at Target, so cute!! And I loooove my new purse!
yahoo.gif

Latest%20Haulin%275.JPG

Other random stuffs (Essie and OPI polishes, Fyrinnae pigments, Pop Glitter Stix)
Latest%20Haulin%274.JPG

elegant-one

Everything looks so pretty in your pictures. That's such a great haul! The purse looks awesome...I'm sure you have a matching lippie!

stv578

Love it all! Especially the purse, love the colour! Enjoy! (Like the name of the thread too, hehe!)

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Everything looks so pretty in your pictures. That's such a great haul! The purse looks awesome...I'm sure you have a matching lippie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578
Love it all! Especially the purse, love the colour! Enjoy! (Like the name of the thread too, hehe!)

Thanks! My friend and her mom were gaga over the purse this morning! And High 90's Slimshine ain't too far off for a match!
tong.gif

gigglegirl

woooo girl some SERIOUS HAULING! love it! I'm debating and thinking of doing a nice haul on monday online just to get 15% off! We'll see!!