Thank you ...and intro I guess

sitasati

Hi guys ..

I'm pretty new on this message board but I just wanted to thank all of you wonderful specktra-ites for all the knowledge you vested in me. I had a job interview a couple of days ago and I had no clue how to do my makeup or what clothes to wear. I went through almost all the FOTDs and tutorials to have some kinda clue. Let me tell you ..my makeup was flawless ..I thought I looked stunning. I don't have pics because my camera decided to die on me. But nonetheless I GOT THE JOB! hehe
cheerleader.gif
...There is so much stuff going on in my life, so many changes. It's so overwhelming at times and I just want to get away from all of it and I find some solace here on Specktra.

I used to be a major chat rat on AOL, well not anymore so this is my getaway from everything. I really want to thank you , all of you for taking the time to post those tutorials, fotds, all your advice and suggestions. It really has taught me a lot.

THANK YOU
eyelove.gif

Janice

Congratulations on getting the job! :congrats: I'm really happy to hear that you were able to take something away from the community and apply it in your life.
smiles.gif
Thanks for sharing this with us. :thumbsup: