• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Thank you for SMOKING!! 1st TUTORIAL!!! WOO HOOOO!!

macmama22

Here's the goods (click thumbnail to enlarge):

Face:
MAC Studio Tech NW 15
MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder NW 15
Nars Bronzing Powder

Eyes (all mac):

Shadestick in Shimmersand
E/s:
Satin Taupe
Black Tied

Amber Lights
Vanilla
MAC Smolder e/l
TIGI BlondeBrown
Drugstore Prestige Liquid Liner
Lash Blast Macara

MAC Blush:
Springsheen

Brushes 272, 217, 219 and TIGI

Lips:
Stripdown l/p and gel lipstick

Now here we go!!

Forgive me, I needed to resize my oversized pics, so now you will need to click the thumbnails after reading explanations...
I started w/ a clean face, filled my brows with TIGI BlondeBrown,

and put on my Studio Tech, Pressed Powder, bronzer and contouring

Blended the contour, added my Springsheen and there's the skin!

I put on the shadestick and put satin taupe in the creases of my eyes in the windsheild wiper motion:

Then I added Black tied to the lid only and blended:

I took the same 217 with the Satin Taupe on it (didn't clean or wipe off) and swept some Amber Lights where the blending comes together, and added some vanilla highlighter on my brow bone:

I lined the top of my eye with my Prestige Liquid Liner and did a bit of a wing tip, then I lined the bottom of the eye with the Satin Taupe:

After smoking out the bottom corner with Black Tied, I applied my new fav mascara, LASH BLAST!!! then did the lower waterline:

After the eyes are completed, I added Stripdown Lip Liner and my favorite, Gel Lipstick:

DONE!! VOILA!!! ENJOY!!!

FINAL LOOK:
DSC_0132-1.jpg

shorty

I love the way you have explained and pictured that and I love the look!!

I dont think I have black tied, might be a next purchase...

entipy

Like I said in the FOTD section, this is SO gorgeous, and I love the way you did the TUT! It's unique and one of my favorites, honestly!
greengrin.gif
I wish I had all these MAC colors because if I did, I would do this look tomorrow! LMAO. (Maybe I can find dupes.)

Great job.
clap.gif