Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiangirl_1117
Quote:
Originally Posted by alt629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
April 1st, 1986. It's my bday soon
smiles.gif

Is there April Fool's Day in Canada? A friend and I were just wondering about if your bday was on April 1, would you get gag gifts every year? Then it would become amazingly old real fast... Thanks for humoring me and this stupid query.

We do have April Fools, yup

Thanks for the info! Wonder where this tradition came from??

YW
greengrin.gif
I have no idea, it's an interesting one though *LOL*

And why April 1st? Why not, May, or August?

Alison

September 26 1984. Same day as my dad's and my mom's is 4 days later (different years obviously).

mrsdivajen

Mine's October 20 1978...
I have met at LEAST 10 people in my lifetime w/ the same bday. How strange! BTW I'm mrsdivajen @mua also!

Jessica

Quote:
Ha, we have the same birthday. What are the odds??
I guess 1 in 364.25...

We have the PERFECT b-day, 1/2 way between x-mas and b-day....Love it

dianadoll

August 2,1975. This year is the big one! I don't know why it's so stressful! I swear I don't look 30.

Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianadoll
August 2,1975. This year is the big one! I don't know why it's so stressful! I swear I don't look 30.

Dittos, I'm really beginning to get depressed that soon I will be 30-something instead of 20-something. I don't feel old, look old, or act old.......but I'm gettin' up there.

alt629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica
Quote:
Ha, we have the same birthday. What are the odds??
I guess 1 in 364.25...

We have the PERFECT b-day, 1/2 way between x-mas and b-day....Love it

I completely agree. In elementary and high school, it was also always nice to never have to be at school on your bday. guess we lucked out!!!

alt629

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdivajen
Mine's October 20 1978...
I have met at LEAST 10 people in my lifetime w/ the same bday. How strange! BTW I'm mrsdivajen @mua also!

really? i've only met one person not counting specktra!

dianadoll

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianadoll

Dittos, I'm really beginning to get depressed that soon I will be 30-something instead of 20-something. I don't feel old, look old, or act old.......but I'm gettin' up there.

Well since we all take good care of our skin and stuff, I declare 30 is the new 20. Cuz we all still look good
smiles.gif

Sanne

Quote:
June 29, 1976

Oooooohhhhhh, the last year of being 20-something, kinda scary!!

well when I saw your FOTD i thought you'd be 21 of not younger
smiles.gif
I wanna be 30 someday and look like you!

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIT
APRIL 3 1984
I WILL BE 21!!!! OH YAY. IM SO GOING TO GET DRUNK AND PARTY HARD!!!!!

lol
smiles.gif
that's what I said to everyone on 21th bday! I'll take a trrip all around the world, because I'm alowed to get drunk everywhere now!

Jennifer

Quote:
is there a most common birthday? i wonder.

i'd think it was may 8th or 9th. i swear i know over 20 people with those birthdays.

"A recent survey suggests that more people are born on October 5 in the United States than any other day. October 5 holds a not-so-surprising significance, as conception would have fallen on New Year's Eve. ;-)

The least common birth date in the U.S. is May 22nd."

http://www.rexanne.com/bday-info.html

Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
"A recent survey suggests that more people are born on October 5 in the United States than any other day. October 5 holds a not-so-surprising significance, as conception would have fallen on New Year's Eve. ;-)

I KNOW!!!! My son't b-day is OCt 11.......he was a week late......count back and surprise it was Dec 31, 1999. I wonder how that happened!!!

mac_obsession

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer

I KNOW!!!! My son't b-day is OCt 11.......he was a week late......count back and surprise it was Dec 31, 1999. I wonder how that happened!!!

My daughter too..She was supposed to be born on the 4th of October...But she was REALLY late..ended up being October 20...Conceived new years eve :x

Alexa

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa
March 1st, 1989. yeaaa ive already had mine :p

happy birthday, girlie!!!!! hope it was good to ya.

thanks! it was awesome
smiles.gif

....i feel so young
ssad.gif

ambriel

YIKES!
icon_eek.gif
Looks like I'm the oldest so far....May 7, 1964....thank gawd I'm a very young looking 40....soon to be 41 :crap: