rummy_259.jpg

EYES
Sophisticated, Pearl, Root, Coco, Rummy, Shade, Zoomblack
CHEEKS
Cherche
LIPS
Subculture, Pink Aperitif, Flash of Flesh

amy

I didn't even like Rummy in person but I think that look is amazingly hot.

Oonie

I like this one too, but I don't think I would be able to pull the eyes off yet.

D'Bohemia
dbohemia_259.jpg

EYES
Beguile, Rule, Provence, D'Bohemia, Fascinating, Shade, Prose and Fancy, Zoomblack
CHEEKS
Fancy Ray
LIPS
Brick, Dubonnet, Gitane

Oonie

Moderne

moderne_259.jpg

EYES
Soba, Vanilla, D'Bohemia, Rule, Teddy, Zoomblack
CHEEKS
Fancy Ray, Provence
LIPS
Stripdown, Moderne, Flash of Flesh

Oonie

Beaute

beaute_259.jpg

EYES
Soba, Vanilla, Malt, Shade, All Black
CHEEKS
Fancy Ray
LIPS
Cedar, La Mode, Beaute

Star

I am disappointed in the look charts. I only like Beaute, a little. I don't know a lot of people who can pull off the whole "red eyes" thing.

glittergoddess27

fluffy.gif

I am all for the whole orange thing,.. it is nice they are finally coming out with some my olivey complexion can get away with! Yehaw D'Bohemia,.... Can't wait to to get to Nordies on the 12th,. I wonder if I spend 150 if I can get 2 train cases????

jamiemeng

I like Dbohemia, beaute as my faves. Rummyis not my fave. I cant pull rummy with auburn hair and brown eyes. Thx

user2

But I really like it that they come out with looks that don't include LE items...so you can copy them w/o the new stuff even if its sold out...

leppy

Must be something like half the planet that is warm toned.

I can absolutely pull off the red/orange eyes thing, and a hell of a lot of other ladies can too! I have orangey hair, green eyes.. nothing looks better or makes them stand out more than this.

More than half of MACs collections have mostly catered to cool ladies, and contained largely cool colours that some of us find mostly unusable.

Oh and I personally love D'bohemia the most as far as the looks.. I'm so tempted to buy Gitane right now but I hate gloss! Must.. resist..

Shawna

It's weird b/c I always pick out the pinks and purples for my eyes. One day my MA insited I try Coppering for my very pale skin, blue eyes, and brown hair. I laughed at her and told her it would wash me out. She convinced me to try it and WOW. I never thought oranges would look so good on me. I think it's all in the application and colour combination. I am excited about d'bohemia b/c of all the bright colours. Ohhh, I can't wait. I love the d'bohemia look w/ the blue and orange.

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
It's weird b/c I always pick out the pinks and purples for my eyes. One day my MA insited I try Coppering for my very pale skin, blue eyes, and brown hair. I laughed at her and told her it would wash me out. She convinced me to try it and WOW. I never thought oranges would look so good on me. I think it's all in the application and colour combination. I am excited about d'bohemia b/c of all the bright colours. Ohhh, I can't wait. I love the d'bohemia look w/ the blue and orange.

I totally agree! I'm so in love with my Coppering and with everything that has a copper undertone b/c it really pops out my eyes....BTW: I'm the same type like you....

solardame

I think they all look hot, but with Rule being so far up on the eye I can see a lot of people looking very clown-ish trying to pull off Moderne.

ms.marymac

I think a alot of their looks (face charts and the postcards) are meant to get your attention, and to stand out from other companies. It's like when you see a fashion show, everything is usually over the top..a lot of people would not wear those looks to work or to go about their daily activities. They can however take an item and pair it with something classic to make it suitable for their lifestyle.

You can use the color combos they put together and create a look that you are comfortable with.

suprchck

anyone else noticed on the site now where it lists all the looks....for "rummy" it says rummy is used but when you actually click on it, rummy isnt listed anywhere!