The Hauls that time forgot......

Ciani

So with all the craziness from work and other stressful months of events I forgot a bunch of stuff I hauled the past 2 months....or less....I can't remember lol.....anyway here is what I've hauled in the last couple months.
smiles.gif

img3225a.jpg

I bought the two 24/7 pencil liner kits a few weeks back for the sale price of 13.99 ea., I just got everything else a day ago with the F&F Sale. I got the Sustainable shadow palette w/bonus full size primer potion, XL large Primer Potion Bottle, Foreshadow palette which is already on sale from $24 to $14 plus I got the F&F discount on it and I got the new Ink for Eyes in Binge....the packaging for that is so pretty!!
img3231w.jpg

Don't mind my dirty looking nails....I just got done dying Fishbowl Blue into my hair.
smiles.gif

img3248hkx.jpg

Then I got my free birthday gift from Sephora, I picked the lipgloss set, I got Benefits High Beam from my Ulta store along with Buxom Lips from Bare Escentuals, Barry M dazzle dusts, Revlon's Pure Confection x2, Lime Crime colors in, Elf, Siren, Pink Poodle and Shoe Addict.

img3256s.jpg

I also got pigments, Deckchair, Sweet Sienna, Blue, RR Blue, Pinked Mauve, Apricot Pink, Shimmertime, Coco, and Pastorle

img3262o.jpg

Another MAC Haul I forgot, MSF Smooth Merge, Triple Fusion, Porcelain Pink, Blushes, Daft Pink, Improvise, Brushes 131 and 226 and Nice Vice Paint Pot.

Ciani

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadSuburbia
Awesome haul.... and I love your desktop bg! hehe

Ville Valo=hotness!
bigheart.gif