The Hills!

couturesista

I never liked Lo, since Laguna Beach. She seems very snotty and very condecending ( not sure if I spelled that right). If u watch the episode when her and Lauren were thinking about moving in Lauren said us and Audrina and Lo was like Audrina too? like she was saying why is she coming. Another thing, Why is Lauren so forgiving when it comes to Stephanie, but with Heidi she can't even be cordial? I think that little beef they had is all the show has to really keep it going, so basically all of them r getting famous of a lie. Did u see the cover of Rolling Stones Mag? All the ladies from the show r on the cover except that bitch LO! The only reason she's acting out is to get mor ecamera time. Before when she was nice no one new who she was. Famous for being infamous, gotta love reality TV!

MahalMac

Screw heidi, she's a skank.. as much as I hate spencer..Does she really think she can go out and have a good time and spencer can't? Yea Spencer Prolly should go to the same places heidi's at but doesnt really matter..

As for Lauren, I LOVE her! She is a great friend to everyone.. and as for her not being Heidis friend anymore.. whoopdee effn' doo.. who cares.. heidi picked a boy over a friendship.. then heidi thinks its ok to come around again when her and spencer break up.. when spencer and heidi get back together she'll be back to her pathetic relationship.. It makes me mad that she doesn't let stephanie hang out with lauren.. thats a little childish.. lauren has a reason to hate heidi, if heidi can hang out with audrina then she needs to lay off..

I've always thought Lo was a sweet heart but mondays episode showed how rude and how much of a btch she really is... If I was audrina I'd prolly cuss her out by now..
ssad.gif

MahalMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_mallory
Stephen Colletti is SO HOT. /drools

have you seen him in one tree hill? hes soo sweet!

Melly44

i LOVE the hills <3

Lauren- I loved her at first but now it just seems like she throws people out of her life for little things she kinda make's my eyes roll some time's.. ..

the whole drama with LC,Spencer and Heidi really needs to be done like get over it!!

Lo is being a bitch .. exspecially when they got the puppy and she was like " We can take him to puppy day care and he can be like i have 2 moms".. when adrina was sitting right there.. like thats sorta rude, you can tell she has an issue with adrina for what it looks like no reason whats so ever!

I can't wait to see next week's show on monday i think its the finale.. by the previews it looks like Spencers figures out heidi's in vegas for a work trip and he goes and finds her...

I do think the show is staged! but i still like it!

sofabean

yeah Lo does kinda exclude audrina from a lot of things especially since they've all moved in together. I feel a little sorry for audrina since she feels like the 3rd wheel. i really don't like heidi. she's super mean and all her intentions aren't good ones either. and her music video/song that came out a while ago SUCKED BIG TIME!! haha. it was soooooo LAME

braidey

I used to love this show until I realized it was fake. I read in a magazine that Lauren does not really work for Teen Vogue and that some of Heidi and Spencer's scenes were pretaped. They actually quoted this.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I wondered about that. i bet Heidi doesnt really work at bolthouse either.

how do people that young with no college experience get jobs like that? I dont think so.

hollyberry84

Everytime I finish watching the hills I feel like nothing happened the entire episode. It is RIDICULOUS! I think I like the show more for watching fashion trends and the music. Heidi and Spencer are faking this whole "break up" bc we've seen them in tabloids together the past 6 months.
What mainly annoys me is that I care enough to write anything about it. LOL

Brittni

Yeah, the show is just getting so annoying. I wish it were more "real." I wonder how much of it is fake and I agree - it's funny seeing the fake breakup and then watching E! and seeing Spencer/Heidi together still calling Lauren out on the "sex tape" LOL

Obreathemykiss

I agree-It is really annoying trying to determine what's real and what's fake so I just pretend it's all real. It's easier that way
smiles.gif
But then again I'm always like "I bet that was for drama, I bet that was a nice script reading..."

I was so unhappy with the finale...nothing got resolved besides stupid ass Heidi and Spencer. I would have NEVER in a MILLION years given up a job like that for a stupid ass boyfriend like him. I can't believe he marched into their little meeting and stole her away! And of course she's not decent enough to call Brent and tell him she doesn't want to be a part of it anymore. Why would you tell someone you are ready to progress and then screw them over the next minute?!! What an idiot. I lost the little grain of salt I called respect for her.

And why the hell did Stephanie tell Spencer where she was anyway? NOT COOL!

And wtf is up with Lauren? Okay...we only saw bits and pieces, but to me, I really think Lo was trying to squeeze her little way into the whole heart of Lauren. Audrina was honest with her and said I think Lo's pushing us apart-Lauren denies it all?!! I'm sorry, but I feel for Audrina here because it is almost like they're eliminating her on purpose. Audrina's little room looked FABULOUS by the way! I wonder where they seriously get all of this money. Maybe from the show?

Anyway, I'm upset because of the way they ended the freakin' season. Now I have to wait till August to find out what still isn't going to get resolved. I feel like nothing happens the whole epi as well. I just want to know! I hate this cliff hanger shit!

I think Justin Bobby is trying really hard with Audrina and I admire it. I like him much better now. And he's sooo hot with his new hair!

Okay there's my little rant! Did you ladies see the last epi and the aftershow? Some of those girls were dancing like lameos with Usher and it made me chuckle-it was funny!

noahlowryfan

the only real thing about this show is the feud between Heidi, Spencer and Lauren. Just know that whatever episode you watch was filmed months before the episode actually air on tv.

the 4th season has already been filmed. hence, they show clips from it on the after show.